You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Transgender stuff - what's going on?

Gym Beglin

On 25/04/2022 at 16:30, AngryOfTuebrook said:

In case that was a genuine question, the most likely answer is that it's about being a young lad from the arse end of nowhere being suddenly flung onto a national stage.

https://inews.co.uk/culture/television/scaredy-kat-bisexual-rupauls-drag-race-uk-queen-girlfriend-349055

I'm outraged.  Taking a call whilst in a lecture.  No fucking respect.

On 25/04/2022 at 16:23, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Hahaha. Of course he is, you pointy-hatted fucking loon.

(But whatever you do, don't call Rico a bigot!)

That is fucking brilliant.  When's Rico changing his user name?

It's the logical conclusion of what happens if you deny the existence of biological sex. It means there's no such thing as sexual attraction, (proclaimed) gender is all that matters, and therefore you're a bigot if you won't sleep with a woman who has a penis.

8 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

"You can persuade a lesbian that she might want to - that she could want to - have sex with a trans woman in a way that was not coercive." This was said by Cathryn McGahey QC in the Bailey case today.

The whole issue is a rabbit hole discussion taking place mainly amongst academics, HR departments and Twitterers. I don't think many other people give it much thought. This is why the extreme trans activists are gaining ground in sport and academia, they are not facing much opposition yet. The risk for Labour is that they don't realize this and think backing trans rights to the detriment of women's rights and identity is a vote winner in wider society whereas I suspect it's a vote destroyer. 

20 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

"You can persuade a lesbian that she might want to - that she could want to - have sex with a trans woman in a way that was not coercive." This was said by Cathryn McGahey QC in the Bailey case today.

It's incredible. It's basically saying that a lesbian could be perfectly satisfied with a good dick inside her. Absolutely egregious homophobia that is indistinguishable from the lines that men used to come out with in the dank, dark past.

55 minutes ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

Fair play to Gervais in his standup. 

Funniest woman? 

Eddie Izzard.

Good boy Ricky.

The way he describes him as a great actor because he played such a wonderful man for all those years.  Emperors new clothes. 

Insanity. 

At the age of 11, Leo embarked upon puberty blockers. "Leo was little when she wanted to become a he,’ her mother Natalie told the reporter, Carolina Jemsby. “I thought if this was his wish, I should agree with it. Everyone said Leo was brave to come out and I should be proud of him.”

1 hour ago, johnsusername said:

Insanity. 

At the age of 11, Leo embarked upon puberty blockers. "Leo was little when she wanted to become a he,’ her mother Natalie told the reporter, Carolina Jemsby. “I thought if this was his wish, I should agree with it. Everyone said Leo was brave to come out and I should be proud of him.”

If Leo was at Tanner Stage 2 when he started puberty blockers then it’s highly unlikely he’ll ever have an orgasm and will be infertile.  Way to go mum.  

10 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Criminals will absolutely not try to exploit this for their own gain.  

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2022/may/10/paedophile-jailed-trying-groom-children-social-media?CMP=share_btn_tw

You'll have to be a bit clearer (for those of us who don't inhabit your weird little mind) - what is this criminal trying to exploit for their own gain?