You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Transgender stuff - what's going on?

Gym Beglin

35 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

It's not doxxing, it's just intimidation, for all the difference that makes.

It does make a difference because of her profession - she chooses words carefully. She could have said "intimidating" (which it is) but she chose to mislead people - she certainly got Rico all fired up about doxxing. While I don't agree with all her views on trans issues, I did respect her; she should have the right to express what she believes without intimidation, death threats, etc. And now I learn that I cannot wholly trust what she says - it's just disappointing. 

33 minutes ago, mars said:

It does make a difference because of her profession - she chooses words carefully. She could have said "intimidating" (which it is) but she chose to mislead people - she certainly got Rico all fired up about doxxing. While I don't agree with all her views on trans issues, I did respect her; she should have the right to express what she believes without intimidation, death threats, etc. And now I learn that I cannot wholly trust what she says - it's just disappointing. 

Yes, the fact her address is available on Wikipedia means she should shut up.  Because she controls Wikipedia.  Fuck me. 

But I get the point now, to wind me up and I bit.  

Good job your trust in the TRA movement hasn’t been eroded by this stunt or the death and rape threats. Priorities.  

13 minutes ago, Pureblood said:

Not sure I'm the person who's preoccupied with what's between people's legs around here. 

That sentence bears no relation to what I posted.  But hey ho. You don’t think it’s a bit weird that we are asked to play along and pretend when a paedo wanks in a window?  

12 hours ago, redheart said:

Definite serial killer potential

I had a very brief read of his twitter feed and I think it may be a clever parody account : 

"i've wanted to be a girl but i've also wanted to be a boy and then other times wanted to be a hamster or something so perhaps the commonality is i want to transcend the physical limitations of this body and live up to my true potential as a 9th level spellcaster shapeshifter :P

34 minutes ago, Captain Willard said:

I had a very brief read of his twitter feed and I think it may be a clever parody account : 

"i've wanted to be a girl but i've also wanted to be a boy and then other times wanted to be a hamster or something so perhaps the commonality is i want to transcend the physical limitations of this body and live up to my true potential as a 9th level spellcaster shapeshifter :P

Or a Furry. 

38 minutes ago, Skidfingers McGonical said:

I’d have thought that was obvious myself. 

I think that's the point, this issue has become so farcical that its not longer obvious what is a real statement "I have 2 people in my head who are different sexes" or what is a parody " I want to be a hamster".  

• Upvote 1