You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Transgender stuff - what's going on?

Gym Beglin

4 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Here’s a link to the referrals, it’s broken down by sex. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/NHS_Gender_Identity_Development_Service

Cheers fella, but BBN was just making a jape on the GD initials being the same.

I know I haven't been recorded in many women, but only because there wasn't always a camera handy.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Rico1304 said:

In January California allowed TW to move to women’s prisons.  An inmate is now pregnant.  

Things that will never happen #1436

On the list of things that will never happen then surely that’s lower down than #1436

Screws have been bonking inmates ever since women won the right to have their own prisons. 

23 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

On the list of things that will never happen then surely that’s lower down than #1436

Screws have been bonking inmates ever since women won the right to have their own prisons. 

Of course they have. Men tend to take advantage of vulnerable women.  If we can’t trust the men supposed to be looking after them why would we trust criminals?  But I’m pretty sure this is the first time two inmates have managed it.  

Condoms are now routinely handed out.  Can’t think why.  

57 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Of course they have. Men tend to take advantage of vulnerable women.  If we can’t trust the men supposed to be looking after them why would we trust criminals?  But I’m pretty sure this is the first time two inmates have managed it.  

Condoms are now routinely handed out.  Can’t think why.  

So you’re not disputing my #1436 point then. 

Fucking typical. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Rico1304 said:

I use blokes as thats  how I refer to men. I can use men if you want.  No intention to offend.  Just a noun. 

i don’t care if it’s offensive to anyone. It’s impossible to not offend anyone. 

So if a M2F transitioner started work at your place, you'd refer to them as a bloke, one of the lads, etc?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Red_or_Dead said:

So if a M2F transitioner started work at your place, you'd refer to them as a bloke, one of the lads, etc?

Why did you quote that post, when the one before it said I’d use the pronouns the trans person wanted?  Me using those pronouns doesn’t make that person a woman though does it?  

19 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Any way I can just search this thread for the words "unfair, sporting" and "advantage"? 

I could do with a good laugh. 

Ha ha are you saying they don’t?  I can provide you studies or you could just look at the world records.