You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Transgender stuff - what's going on?

Gym Beglin

1 minute ago, Rico1304 said:

Ha ha ha ha that’s fucking brilliant! 

A person who admits they were born male, has no surgery, is married to a woman, has children with that woman (n.b. Inform science how that happened), has a fucking beard, is the guy you are standing by?

This isn’t a woman with facial hair. This is a man. 

Your previous posts infers beards should stop people from using a women's toilet. I am saying that some people born with vaginas also have grown beards. Are they not allowed in? 

I am not nearly as knowledgeable about the trans community as I should be but I would say generally most trans women prefer to lose the beard as they usually prefer the look of a traditional looking woman. 

However if there is a genuine transwoman who genuinely wants to keep their beard, then yes they should be able to use a women's toilet. I can't imagine it happens much but I'm sure you'll find me some twitter examples. 

Just now, Remmie said:

Your previous posts infers beards should stop people from using a women's toilet. I am saying that some people born with vaginas also have grown beards. Are they not allowed in? 

I am not nearly as knowledgeable about the trans community as I should be but I would say generally most trans women prefer to lose the beard as they usually prefer the look of a traditional looking woman. 

However if there is a genuine transwoman who genuinely wants to keep their beard, then yes they should be able to use a women's toilet. I can't imagine it happens much but I'm sure you'll find me some twitter examples. 

Nah, some women have medical conditions that mean they have excessive facial hair. They look fuck all like Alex Drummand. Fuck you. 

So in your world men who want to be women should be able to keep their beards and you can’t see any problems? 

You’d be ok with a woman taking a picture of her testicles and then using the women’s facilities?  

2 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Nah, some women have medical conditions that mean they have excessive facial hair. They look fuck all like Alex Drummand. Fuck you. 

So in your world men who want to be women should be able to keep their beards and you can’t see any problems? 

You’d be ok with a woman taking a picture of her testicles and then using the women’s facilities?  

I'm still none the wiser on bearded women being allowed in the women's toilets? 

In my world yes, anyone that wants to keep their beard can do. 

I'm not sure I'd understand the thought process behind it and yes it could be problematic but it's the price to pay for an ultimately fairer society. I suspect it would be incredibly rare but neither of us truly know that do we. 

I have absolutely no idea what you are going on about in your last question. 

4 minutes ago, Remmie said:

I'm still none the wiser on bearded women being allowed in the women's toilets? 

In my world yes, anyone that wants to keep their beard can do. 

I'm not sure I'd understand the thought process behind it and yes it could be problematic but it's the price to pay for an ultimately fairer society. I suspect it would be incredibly rare but neither of us truly know that do we. 

I have absolutely no idea what you are going on about in your last question. 

So do you think that a woman with a condition like PCOS looks like a bloke? Or can women work it out? 

So trans women can have full beards? They can keep what is quite possibly the most masculine of expressions and you’d say they are a woman? 

This is great to watch. 

I’m tired now. 

When you’ve spoken about particular Eastern European women being’better’ can you please tell me what you meant by the word ‘woman’ 

Edit: could you also accept a woman showing her ‘pigs’ as hilarious as it is. 

1 minute ago, Rico1304 said:

So do you think that a woman with a condition like PCOS looks like a bloke? Or can women work it out? 

So trans women can have full beards? They can keep what is quite possibly the most masculine of expressions and you’d say they are a woman? 

This is great to watch. 

Haha so we're now saying women can make a pre-piss calculation to work out if their fellow toilet visitor has a beard that contradicts their predicted genitals and assess their fear levels based on this? 

Yes anyone that can grow a beard should be allowed to keep it. Mental as you'd say. 

What I call this person is irrelevant, they are self determining themselves. 

3 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

I’m tired now. 

When you’ve spoken about particular Eastern European women being’better’ can you please tell me what you meant by the word ‘woman’ 

Someone that defines themselves as a woman. 

2 minutes ago, Remmie said:

Haha so we're now saying women can make a pre-piss calculation to work out if their fellow toilet visitor has a beard that contradicts their predicted genitals and assess their fear levels based on this? 

Yes anyone that can grow a beard should be allowed to keep it. Mental as you'd say. 

What I call this person is irrelevant, they are self determining themselves. 

This is why women are scared. Complete bullshit. 

Just now, SasaS said:

Do we have any reliable statistics on trends in transitioning, anecdotally from the media it looks like it is almost exclusively men transitioning from he to she, and women from she to they. Few women going to he.

More women transition than men.  Completely flipped over recent years. 

5 minutes ago, SasaS said:

Do we have any reliable statistics on trends in transitioning, anecdotally from the media it looks like it is almost exclusively men transitioning from he to she, and women from she to they. Few women going to he.

Its way more F2M that M2F....not that you would think it from media and social media.

You would think its all about bearded men claiming to be women and willing to stab any TERF who says otherwise

12 minutes ago, redheart said:

Its way more F2M that M2F....not that you would think it from media and social media.

You would think its all about bearded men claiming to be women and willing to stab any TERF who says otherwise

It’s worth saying that this a recent phenomenon.  GD was hardly ever recorded in women but it’s exploded in recent years.  

Just a thought, I don't know the answer to this nor am I trying to suggest an answer, why have bathrooms and changing rooms become such a hot topic?  If gender is a construct why is it important for a transperson to use a specific female or male room? Is this even the case, is the average transperson bothered which room they use?

(I don't know if all my terminology is correct, apologies if not, willing to learn)

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Moo said:

Just a thought, I don't know the answer to this nor am I trying to suggest an answer, why have bathrooms and changing rooms become such a hot topic?  If gender is a construct why is it important for a transperson to use a specific female or male room? Is this even the case, is the average transperson bothered which room they use?

(I don't know if all my terminology is correct, apologies if not, willing to learn)

Women have fought long and hard (no pun intended) for single sex spaces.  To lose that right, and to be called bigots for wanting to protect it, is outrageous. 

26 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Women have fought long and hard (no pun intended) for single sex spaces.  To lose that right, and to be called bigots for wanting to protect it, is outrageous. 

Have they?  I think maybe the issue was that, before segregated bathrooms for example, women just weren't provided for as only men were expected to use public toilets.

Maybe the answer is just to make all public toilets gender neutral.

6 minutes ago, Moo said:

Have they?  I think maybe the issue was that, before segregated bathrooms for example, women just weren't provided for as only men were expected to use public toilets.

Maybe the answer is just to make all public toilets gender neutral.

Yes, of course they have.  The lack of female public toilets was another way to control women and keep them close to home.  

Why should women give up their spaces for men?  Don’t you think it’s a bit off for women to have to accommodate other people?  Why not make the men’s unisex and keep women’s toilets for women?  

1 hour ago, Rico1304 said:

Yes, of course they have.  The lack of female public toilets was another way to control women and keep them close to home.  

Why should women give up their spaces for men?  Don’t you think it’s a bit off for women to have to accommodate other people?  Why not make the men’s unisex and keep women’s toilets for women?  

Suggesting all toilets are made gender neutral is asking everyone, not just women, to accommodate other people.

5 minutes ago, Moo said:

Suggesting all toilets are made gender neutral is asking everyone, not just women, to accommodate other people.

Gender neutral public toilets and changing rooms aren’t as safe as single sex spaces.  It’s that simple.  Why should women give up their safety for men?  You said you were happy to learn, doesn’t seem like it to me.