You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Transgender stuff - what's going on?

Gym Beglin

On 07/09/2020 at 11:50, Section_31 said:

Nah they do it over here now all the time. People drag pregnancy out like you wouldn't believe in order to pick up gifts and attention these days. Baby showers, gender reveal, name reveal. 

My Mrs's mate's daughter does them all whenever she drops a sprog, she's also the girl I described in the 'scruff behaviour' thread who dresses her kids in shoes that have holes in when she sends them around to her mum's because she knows she'll buy her a new pair. 

Someone we know did have a gender reveal party a while back and started crying because they didn't get the gender they wanted, which was funny. 

A couple we know were having one of these reveals. I know in advance what it was going to be and filmed for the pure comedy value because I knew he’d be gutted. He already has 2 lads and always wanted a daughter. His Mrs gave him the pin for the balloon, he popped it and it was blue confetti. His face turned to thunder in front of about 30 people including elderly relative from each side and he just goes ‘oh of course, would be wouldn't it because it’d be too much for me to get what I want for a change’ in a really pissed off hissy sort of way and then just stormed off. It was great.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Geoff Woade said:

A couple we know were having one of these reveals. I know in advance what it was going to be and filmed for the pure comedy value because I knew he’d be gutted. He already has 2 lads and always wanted a daughter. His Mrs gave him the pin for the balloon, he popped it and it was blue confetti. His face turned to thunder in front of about 30 people including elderly relative from each side and he just goes ‘oh of course, would be wouldn't it because it’d be too much for me to get what I want for a change’ in a really pissed off hissy sort of way and then just stormed off. It was great.

Ha fucking hell what a wanker, like a reverse Henry VIII

12 minutes ago, Geoff Woade said:

Hahahahahaha, can just imagine him looking at the bump

"Dear lord, what a sad little life, Johnny. You ruined my night completely so you could have a cock and I hope now you get some lessons in grace and decorum. Because you have all the grace of a riddled prostitute without any tits. …………… you little cunt"

Screen-Shot-2019-02-11-at-17.19.18.png

20 minutes ago, Duff Man said:

Love the idea that 'this' is all some kind of scheme or something, and it's going to come crashing down at any second.

I think Mermaids is.  There’s people making money out of it.  Don’t they get £500k a year from the lottery?  Then all the donations, then the people selling the drugs.  Big money.  

1 minute ago, Rico1304 said:

I think Mermaids is.  There’s people making money out of it.  Don’t they get £500k a year from the lottery?  Then all the donations, then the people selling the drugs.  Big money.  

So there's a charity receiving funding, and pharmaceutical companies making money. Cool story.

1 minute ago, Duff Man said:

So there's a charity receiving funding, and pharmaceutical companies making money. Cool story.

One way of looking at it.  I suspect when the 3rd or 4th law suit comes along and Mermaids is forced to fold you may change your mind. Then the drugs that were previously said to be completely harmless and fully reversible will be banned for use on kids.  

1 minute ago, Rico1304 said:

One way of looking at it.  I suspect when the 3rd or 4th law suit comes along and Mermaids is forced to fold you may change your mind. Then the drugs that were previously said to be completely harmless and fully reversible will be banned for use on kids.  

"When"

39 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Mermaids are small fry.

There's a much bigger organisation receiving loads of public money for claiming that puberty blockers are reversible.

https://www.nhs.uk/live-well/healthy-body/trans-teenager/

The NHS did claim they were reversible, then changed their advice about 3 months ago.  

Although GIDS is still saying they are reversible. 

47 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Mermaids are small fry.

There's a much bigger organisation receiving loads of public money for claiming that puberty blockers are reversible.

https://www.nhs.uk/live-well/healthy-body/trans-teenager/

Say that to Daryl Hannahs face and see how far you get 

• Upvote 2