You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Transgender stuff - what's going on?

Gym Beglin

7 minutes ago, Duff Man said:

Pretty incredible that that actually needs to be said. And it applies to most of the shit posted in here.

Yeah, it’s crazy. But it’s what Rico does. He seems so vulnerable to this stuff. He sees a tweet or a link in a tweet, gets outraged because he doesn’t have the critical thinking skills of a 12 year old, then spreads it. 

like a virus. 

Just now, Numero Veinticinco said:

Yeah, it’s crazy. But it’s what Rico does. He seems so vulnerable to this stuff. He sees a tweet or a link in a tweet, gets outraged because he doesn’t have the critical thinking skills of a 12 year old, then spreads it. 

like a virus. 

If you were to build a prototype consumer for this kind of shit, it'd look a lot like Rico.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

I don’t think we should base our judgements on something that impacts a lot of people based off of one lunatic. 

Actually we should.

Its the extreme emphasis on the individual (in this case Yaniv) and their rights and needs first over the rights and feelings of others that leads to such toxic individuals having such sway.

So just because an individual male claims that they feel that they are female then they have the right to wash their "ladycock" in the women's showers and women should shut up and accept this otherwise they are bigots.

Bullshit. Lets respect biological women. And lets call bullshit on shitty notions as the "cotton ceiling" which is being used my men attracted to women (claiming to be a lesbian woman) to bully and abuse lesbians

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I don't even know what is going on in this thread any more. I imagine,as I don't read it,but its a bit like the Daily Heil where their readers(mainly white middle class and ignorant working class) pick on a particular portion of society and tell them where they are going wrong through articles that lack a wee bit of balance,or maybe even truth to them. Am I close?

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

I don't even know what is going on in this thread any more. I imagine,as I don't read it,but its a bit like the Daily Heil where their readers(mainly white middle class and ignorant working class) pick on a particular portion of society and tell them where they are going wrong through articles that lack a wee bit of balance,or maybe even truth to them. Am I close?

Not really no.  

It’s more along the lines of it’s absolutely right to be accepting and tolerant.  But throwing science and common sense out of the window doesn’t benefit anyone.  

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

You’re not qualified to comment unless you’re willing to suck a female dick. 

• Upvote 1

On 05/10/2019 at 21:52, Rico1304 said:

Not really no.  

It’s more along the lines of it’s absolutely right to be accepting and tolerant.  But throwing science and common sense out of the window doesn’t benefit anyone.  

If that's how you think you're coming across in this thread - as a defender of science and common sense - you're sadly mistaken. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

From here:

Motorcyclist Who Identifies As Bicyclist Sets Cycling World Record
October 25th, 2019

article-5029-1.jpg

NEW YORK, NY—In an inspiring story from the world of professional cycling, a motorcyclist who identifies as a bicyclist has crushed all the regular bicyclists, setting an unbelievable world record.

In a local qualifying race for the World Road Cycling League, the motorcyclist crushed the previous 100-mile record of 3 hours, 13 minutes with his amazing new score of well under an hour.

Professional motorcycle racer Judd E. Banner, the brave trans-vehicle rider, was allowed to race after he told league organizers he's always felt like a bicyclist in a motorcyclist's body.

"Look, my ride has handlebars, two wheels, and a seat," he told reporters as he accepted a trophy for his incredible time trial. "Just because I've got a little extra hardware, such as an 1170-cc flat-twin engine with 110 horsepower, doesn't mean I have any kind of inherent advantage here."

Banner also said he painted the word "HUFFY" on the side of his bike, ensuring he has no advantage over the bikes that came out of the factory as bicycles.

Some critics say he needs to cut off his motor in order to make the competition fairer, but he quickly called these people bigots, and they were immediately banned from professional cycle racing.

• Upvote 2