You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man City 5 Liverpool 0 (Sep 9 2017)

tlw content

To be honest I turned it off at half time I just couldn't watch it l knew it would be a hammering at that stage.It was never a sending off for me, mane gets a three game ban for honestly going in for a fifty fifty yet how many players will be rewarded for conning the ref and winning pens.If there is one small positive to take at least that little rat was suspended for them and didn't get a chance to score against us.

I watched it to the end but then I am a bit of a superfan. "Through the wind and the rain"...and that was hurricane Irma-esque.

This team has no leadership or organisation on the pitch. The Watford game we were winning heading into injury time- and we don't see it out. It was as bad as the UEFA Cup final the way we surrendered. He hasn't addressed any of the defensive issues he inherited 2 years ago. We've 1 style of play- and when that isn't working we just look clueless

I take back the criticism over starting with Klavan over Lovren, as it turns out Lovren cried off saying he had a sore calf or something after the internationals. Couldn't have been that bad as he was on the bench, but if he didn't want to play then I can't blame Klopp for putting Klavan in.