You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sevilla (H), UCL - 7:45pm, Wed 13/09/17 - Payback's a bitch, bitch!

Trumo

Just as a separate point though if Klopp has got any nous about him he will be thinking about the negative impact of bringing Coutinho on as a sub at home. It will put the spotlight on him and there will almost certainly be a few boos. He's going to have to face it sometime obviously but if it's away from home or from a start then I doubt much fuss will be made because the game will be kicked off.

The weekend was a freak result so hopefully it hasn't impacted the confidence too much. I wouldn't be surprised to see a bit of rotation again. Maybe Milner coming in and even Sturridge if fit. I think Chamberlain is an almost cert to start as well. I'd be shocked if Coutinho started having not even come off the bench yet.

Not really, we let 3 in against mighty Watford. Expect more of this.

Fucking hell every time we put a team out looking at the back 5 is just eye AIDS.

How the fuck can Klopp not see how bad it is

A lad at RB who has next to no first team level experience and the little bit he does have is mainly in the 2nd tier of english football starting champions league games....a LB who is so bad he spent all of last season behind an ageing midfielder in the pecking order for his position...

Still baffles me that we didn't think get more reinforcements in. I know we thought we'd get VDV but there was an argument for another full back and fullbacks.

We all know about the goal keeping situation so won't bother starting on that.

Indeed but it is what it is now. All season the back five will be shit, no matter who plays.

Every game is a question of can we outscore them. This front three gives us a good chance of that.

Absolutely no idea how Milner can't ever get a start. Feel bad for the fella, he's getting a raw deal at the moment.

There are three positions I'd happily put him in over our current starters. Both full back spots and also in Wijnaldum's spot (away from home anyway).

Maybe he's told Klopp that he wants to be considered as a midfielder except in emergency. On the basis of the first half of last season he's our best full back (on either side) by some margin.