You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sevilla (H), UCL - 7:45pm, Wed 13/09/17 - Payback's a bitch, bitch!

Trumo

Who gives a fuck about point scoring... this wasn't his first game for us. He's one of the worst goalkeepers I've seen for us.

Talking shite yet again. Im not a fan of Karius but the lad did nothing wrong and had no chance on either goal. You seem to judge a keeper based solely on whether he conceeds a goal.

Ive got news for you, they all conceed and most of the time, there's really fuck all they can do to stop it.

Massively disappointing game and result. You cant afford to give your oppos a goal in the opening minutes of any game but lovren's panicked pathetic showing in the first 5 did just that. No wonder there's reports today that we're interested in De Vrji and van Dijk in January.

I sometimes think we're over critical of lovren but no, he deserves all the stick he gets. I suspect and in my opinion is, the single biggest cause of panic in our team. He just isnt confident on the ball and lashes at most things. How the fuck can a 'seasoned' professional miss that ball across the box when hes not under any pressure what so ever? Fuck me, even a club footed wonder like me would have been able to clear that ball, just keep your fucking eyes on it. He  was fucking gash all game and I suspect the fact Jurgen know klavan is equally gash is the only reason he wasnt subbed.

But even after that, we rescued the game and should have been 3-1 at half time. Bobby did everything right but hit the post.

The game really seemed to fizzle out after that. I love international breaks, always fucking interrupting our rythmn. Did I mention that?

We were linked with Mbappe,Van Dyke and Lemaar but miraculously we where half a quid short on each deal and the clubs wouldn't entertain us,it might just happen again in January so hold on to your hat Jimbo.

• Upvote 1

The first rule of penalty taking is to put the ball between the posts.  He outsmarted himself. Which, I suspect, isn't massively difficult.

See for me, it's sticking it in the corner, where a keeper can't touch it.  He was closer to that than an easily saved penalty.

Doesn't matter a jot right now, a missed pen isn't good either way,

He didn't actually do anything wrong tonight but you're going to have a go at him because you made your mind up before kick off,

Just like you've done with Lovren and Matip, sadly for you and all of us, Lovren is making you look like a complete fucking idiot,

I think both Lovren and Matip are shite you thick twat.

Kariaus cant take any blame for tonight. Lovren fucked up massively for the umpteenth time for the first and the second was a case of the entire defence being completely asleep at the wheel.

But that will happen when one of your main CB partnership is as shit as Lovren is.

He is the worst starting CB we've had in years.

When the fuck is Clyne back?

Dont you mean when is Clyne's back, back?

We were linked with Mbappe,Van Dyke and Lemaar but miraculously we where half a quid short on each deal and the clubs wouldn't entertain us,it might just happen again in January so hold on to your hat Jimbo.

Haha, you took on board the bit about being linked with mbappe? Who at the clubs said that? Did we make a bid? I dont think we did.

Everyone know why the van Dijk deal didnt go ahead and Monaco confirm they rejected 2 bids for Lemar. So carry on with your guff.

Kariaus cant take any blame for tonight. Lovren fucked up massively for the umpteenth time for the first and the second was a case of the entire defence being completely asleep at the wheel.

But that will happen when one of your main CB partnership is as shit as Lovren is.

He is the worst starting CB we've had in years.

It is absolutely unbelievable that this long into Klopps tenure that Lovren is still in our first choice centre half pairing.

It is blindness and/or negligence.

That first goal was fucking awful, Brylcreem boy shitting out and Lovren falling on his arse. Hansen or Hyypia would have controlled that ball. I will say it again, this cunt got a huge 5 year contract.

Second goal was as expected as it was shite.

Can's going to get a pass for that goal cause of how horrid Lovren was on it but it really shouldn't be forgotten.   Shithouse behaviour that left be livid for much of the first half.

Whenever we have a big setback, we never seem to bounce back appropriately in the next game. Sevilla barely created anything yet managed to score twice and could even have had a third. And it was defensive brainfarts that contributed to our problems.

No issues with Karius as there wasn't much he could do about either goal, and I can't remember anything shaky from him. Moreno was very good going forward but showed his suspect defensive positioning on the first goal by just not seeing the threat, and he made a few challenges after getting booked that another referee might have pulled him up on. I have no idea what Lovren was doing for Sevilla's first goal, or where he was for their second.

That second goal highlighted a problem that had reared itself early in the second half. For some reason, when our players conceded throw-ins in our half, they went off to fetch the ball instead of looking to get back in position. Sevilla just took another ball and got on with it. Matip nearly got caught out with it down by our corner flag, and Gomez and the entire defence got caught out badly for Correa's goal. Gomez managed to get himself sent off for two bookings (not seen the second as they were showing replays of something else when it happened), but I'm sure it was needless with a minute of stoppage time to go. The savviness required at the highest level seems so alien to our lot even though many of them play international football alongside players who DO have that savviness. Our defenders just look thick.

In midfield, Can started very sloppily and contributed to Sevilla's opening goal by losing out in a tussle that looked to be well in his favour. After that, he settled down and played well. Wijnaldum had a good game and was much more involved than against City, and Henderson did alright but for the last 10 minutes when he gave up possession too easily time and time again. He hates to have more than 2 touches any time he gets the ball, and sometimes it makes him panic and give the ball to a teammate who is in no position to receive and/or doing anything with it.

Salah and Mane were electric again, and Firmino scored our equaliser despite not standing out like the other two. Salah got the goal his endeavour deserved, and we should have been 2 goals clear goal going into half time, but Firmino missed the penalty after great work by Mane. There were 3 reasons why the referee could have given the penalty as the defender first handled the ball, then held Mane back before finally hacking him down.

We got disjointed when our subs came on, and none of them could make any real impact. Coutinho looked rusty, Sturridge hardly got a touch and AOC won a couple of corners. Nothing that led to chances or cohesion.

As for Sevilla's coach, he 'Shitcoated' himself to an early bath. To blatantly throw the ball away once was ridiculous but to do it again was taking the piss. He's got that Latin American "wasn't me guv" look down to an art mind you.

This is 2 points dropped, and next up is a trip to Moscow. Spartak built a new stadium a few years ago and it's one of two in Moscow that will be used at the World Cup.

John Barnes talking some fucking shit on Bein Sports.

Saying that we can't attract the same players that City, United and Chelsea can get.

Also saying that Klopp likes players like Henderson that likes to run around a lot and press etc.

Sorry Digger, but what the fuck all do with organising a defence and getting in better players that Rodgers left you?

You don't need £100 billion transfer budget to get in better players than Lovren or Henderson.

Are you telling me if we got Mourinho instead of Klopp as our manager that either Lovren or Henderson would still be at the club, let alone the first team?

I love you Digger, but you're talking utter shite.

Dont you mean when is Clyne's back, back?

Haha, you took on board the bit about being linked with mbappe? Who at the clubs said that? Did we make a bid? I dont think we did.

Everyone know why the van Dijk deal didnt go ahead and Monaco confirm they rejected 2 bids for Lemar. So carry on with your guff.

The Guff was out there on Sunday and tonight,so you keep backing this shower of shite who run the club,fact is they should have got the players in and you know that so stop talking through your fart pipe Jimbo.