You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sevilla (H), UCL - 7:45pm, Wed 13/09/17 - Payback's a bitch, bitch!

Trumo

Just a point Jimbo you where blaming the international break after this great start we've had,the first decent team we played was City they twated us and tonight we were not up to it,we beat the worst Arsenal side to play at Anfield and to add insult to injury we gave them 35 Million ffor one of there average players.

I was in Magaluf over the weekend Jimbo so the days seem blared.

The 1st 'decent team' we played that twatted us played 11 v 11 for about 35 minutes and scored one goal. The next roughly 60 minutes, they played 11 v 10 and scored 4 so I really dont think you claim that a decent team twatted us stacks up. Obviously being pissed at weekend clouded you judgement.

You say we beat the worst Arsenal side to play at Anfield, is that the worst ever or just the worst since we beat then 5 - 0 a couple of seasons back? Take you time with that one.

Last I read, Klopp had been chasing Ox Chambers since he was at Dortmund. So, are you wanting a change of manager yet again?

You really have shit for brains, dickie.

Its Klopp's team now as he had more than enough opportunities to make changes

How can he have such a blindspot as he does for our defence/defending?

It's such a fucking shame because if they were even just ok/set up a little bit better/protected more i think we'd challenge for the title

The 1st 'decent team' we played that twatted us played 11 v 11 for about 35 minutes and scored one goal. The next roughly 60 minutes, they played 11 v 10 and scored 4 so I really dont think you claim that a decent team twatted us stacks up. Obviously being pissed at weekend clouded you judgement.

You say we beat the worst Arsenal side to play at Anfield, is that the worst ever or just the worst since we beat then 5 - 0 a couple of seasons back? Take you time with that one.

Last I read, Klopp had been chasing Ox Chambers since he was at Dortmund. So, are you wanting a change of manager yet again?

You really have shit for brains, dickie.

Who's said anything about Klopp?

Arsenal have been woeful this season so I do think they where the worst team I've seen yes,that's the problem your making out we're something special we've beat no one of note and to not buy in the summer will not help in the comimg months.

Has for City they'd have still beat us because if you haven't noticed our defence isn't up to much and a bus would of got through the gap Aguero had for the 1st.

Has your the no1 fan you would think you'd have noticed are lack of activity in the transfere market wasn't good enough but no you seemed quite happy Jimbo.

I can't my head around how the downfall of almost every Liverpool manager since I can remember in my lifetime has be down to basically the same two things: stubbornness, and abject stupidity in the transfer market (bar maybe Woy, who was just shite).

It's obvious to every man and his dog watching us this year that our defence is very far from good enough. How the fuck was it not addressed? And how the fuck can the same thing happen year after year, refusing to fix a defence that realistically has been shite since Carra and Agger's prime about 10 years ago.

Sadly I fear for this year. I just hope it doesn't go pear-shaped so quickly that Klopp ends up getting the boot and we end up having yet another long rebuilding process with god knows who in charge.

Lovrens defending for the first goal was appalling and completely expected.

Can could have stopped it from happening if he wasnt such a shithouse. Henderson would be crucified for it but Can appears to be one of those pretty boys who gets a pass for anything he does.

It has come to be expected from Lovren and he deserves some stick because it's happening every week with him.You say Can was at fault too for the goal and accuse him of stealing a living with Lovren. The Can who has been one of our better players over the last few months. And you say he's stealing a living. A bit unfair, I would hate to be one of your offspring when they make a mistake.

Who's said anything about Klopp?

Arsenal have been woeful this season so I do think they where the worst team I've seen yes,that's the problem your making out we're something special we've beat no one of note and to not buy in the summer will not help in the comimg months.

Has for City they'd have still beat us because if you haven't noticed our defence isn't up to much and a bus would of got through the gap Aguero had for the 1st.

Has your the no1 fan you would think you'd have noticed are lack of activity in the transfere market wasn't good enough but no you seemed quite happy Jimbo.

Well you either accept Klopp is making the decision or you dont. If you dont accept he's making the decision then you're exceptionally naive but whatever.

I love it dickie when clowns like you can write a team off after 2 or 3 games. You missed your vocation, dickie, you should have been a PL manager. Oh, wait.

As I said about city, dickie, they put 4 past us when we had 10 on the pitch. When we had 11, they put 1 past us but hey, you're the insightful one, dickie.

No1 fan? Good grief, dickie, I think Ive spotted your problem. Or rather one of your many problems.

Henderson and Lovren are nowhere near Champions League quality and they've cost us. Not overly surprising.

Also, the subs are made way too late. As good as Mane, Salah and Firmino are, they always tire around 60 and are kept far too long, leaving us with no outlets on the counter. Can't believe Klopp doesn't realize this.

its what Klopp said before the transfer window closed.

Nonsense no matter who said it. Never saw the quote though I'm not doubting you. For sure if Rodgers had ever said similar he'd been rightly pilloried.

I still think Klopp's is ace but he has to own his fair share of our shortcomings.

nobody can name 5 CB's that are better than we already have.

Too easy I'll name ten.

Cahill

Luiz

Hummels

Vertonghen

Alderweireld

Van Dijk

Howedes

Tah

Koscielny

Bonucci

OK I know some of them would have been unobtainable but we could have got Tah or Howedes, Bonucci was unsettled at Juve, and we could have put the pressure on Spurs by slapping down a large sum of money for either Vertonghen or Alderweireld. There is just no excuse to try for VVD and when it fails just say "oh well let's stick to Lovren and Klavan and shipping 50 goals a season then".

• Upvote 2

Henderson and Lovren are nowhere near Champions League quality and they've cost us. Not overly surprising.

Also, the subs are made way too late. As good as Mane, Salah and Firmino are, they always tire around 60 and are kept far too long, leaving us with no outlets on the counter. Can't believe Klopp doesn't realize this.

Mane is good. Not convinced by Salah or Firmino as yet.