You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sevilla (H), UCL - 7:45pm, Wed 13/09/17 - Payback's a bitch, bitch!

Trumo

Clueless fucking shite....we are going nowhere until we learn how to manage games and stop gifting teams goals.

They had 3 shots on target and scored 2 goals..

We have defenders that regularly gift goals, goalkeepers that never earn us points and forwards that whilst they score they waste a lot of chances often wasting chance after chance. The result isn't exactly a surprise given those things - but what really hurts is that they were shite and any of the other english teams in this would have put them away tonight - we should have easily.

I don't think we will get out this group...we won't handle Sevilla in Seville, we'll shit the bed....we will toil in Moscow and probably draw and likely drop more soft pts at home too...

We were clueless after they levelled....substitutions made no sense either again from Klopp

Yet again we dominated a game and couldn't manage it out...they barely had a sniff yet got gifted an early goal and the 2nd was too easy.

Utter fucking shite and the worst thing is its so predictable, the crowd could feel it again, and its like a self fulfilling phrophecy...we seem to never learn.

Tough week, but we actually didn't play all that badly. The Lovren mistake fucked us, turned the crowd into a nervous wreck and then when we didn't get the third goal to kill the game, it becomes a self fulfilling prophecy.

Everything still to play for, so excuse me if I don't wet my knickers just yet.

Massively disappointing game and result. You cant afford to give your oppos a goal in the opening minutes of any game but lovren's panicked pathetic showing in the first 5 did just that. No wonder there's reports today that we're interested in De Vrji and van Dijk in January.

I sometimes think we're over critical of lovren but no, he deserves all the stick he gets. I suspect and in my opinion is, the single biggest cause of panic in our team. He just isnt confident on the ball and lashes at most things. How the fuck can a 'seasoned' professional miss that ball across the box when hes not under any pressure what so ever? Fuck me, even a club footed wonder like me would have been able to clear that ball, just keep your fucking eyes on it. He  was fucking gash all game and I suspect the fact Jurgen know klavan is equally gash is the only reason he wasnt subbed.

But even after that, we rescued the game and should have been 3-1 at half time. Bobby did everything right but hit the post.

The game really seemed to fizzle out after that. I love international breaks, always fucking interrupting our rythmn. Did I mention that?

Posted Today, 04:40 PM

Lets be honest - we will have him in the team every week (gladly) at this point but - if this fella could shoot, pass or dribble he would be one of the top players in the world.

Agreed. He is so fast, he is clever, plays decent balls and occupies defenders. Just needs work. 

The result of the other game in the group means our result isn't that bad. Plus, let's not downplay Sevilla, they're a good team.

But, it's just the same old frustrations of wasting chances and not finishing games off. And sloppy goals conceded. And then shitting ourselves and not controlling the game. And lacking a bit of cleverness and composure.

When they got their second equaliser, we had more of the ball but I thought they looked more likely of getting the winner. We were rushing and making bad decisions with the ball.

Lovren was pants. Gomez good first half but exposed a few time second half.

I thought Henderson was pants again though. I think he's a bit slow. Genuinely. Emptied out midfield a few times by pressing really high up. Used the ball poorly too. Rushed, fizzed in passes that were difficult to control in the closing stages. He was trying to force things a bit too much.

The missed pen is key. Can't moan about it. It happens. If that goes in though, I reckon Sevilla would've crumbled.

Who gives a fuck about point scoring... this wasn't his first game for us. He's one of the worst goalkeepers I've seen for us.

He didn't actually do anything wrong tonight but you're going to have a go at him because you made your mind up before kick off,

Just like you've done with Lovren and Matip, sadly for you and all of us, Lovren is making you look like a complete fucking idiot,

• Upvote 2

We were trash in the second half, lucky to get away with a point as far as I'm concerned. Maybe it was the penalty miss, maybe they were knackered, but either way just about everything about that half of football was piss poor and it got worse after they scored rather than us responding.

First half was the polar opposite and we should've been up 4-1 at least with the penalty miss being the most glaring of the missed chances.

I don't think you can really blame Karius for either goal. His defenders left him out to dry both times for me. The first one, Lovren has to stop the cross and how he's failed to do that I've got no idea. Their second was a better move from Sevilla but still Correa is running free for the pass and ends up between two defenders with one of them pulling away. Karius reacted well to get off his line and challenge for the ball but how Correa is allowed to run free to the center of our box is beyond me.

Tough week, but we actually didn't play all that badly. The Lovren mistake fucked us, turned the crowd into a nervous wreck and then when we didn't get the third goal to kill the game, it becomes a self fulfilling prophecy.

Everything still to play for, so excuse me if I don't wet my knickers just yet.

This type of thing happens to us regularly though mate. We put enormous pressure on our forward players to produce while our defence continue to let us down

• Upvote 1