Quantcast
Beans on a pizza: yea or nay? - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Trumo

Beans on a pizza: yea or nay?

Beans on a pizza: yea or nay?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Simple enough: do they belong on a pizza?

• Yes, I believe there's a place for beans on ANY meal
    • Goodness gracious no! Orf with their heads, the dastardly riff raff *harumpf*

I have seen it suggested as a pizza topping. Beans, and their bean juice, in place of the standard tomato sauce. What say the deviants of the GF?

For fuck's sake. What fresh deviancy now?

Overhearing it shook me to my very core, hence the question. Sounds like some Turdsy would like. Well, he did go chasing after 'Mein Kampf' at his local library didn't he?

I have seen it suggested as a pizza topping. Beans, and their bean juice, in place of the standard tomato sauce. What say the deviants of the GF?

Get fucked.

What next, a 13 year old girl's pubes on a fucking pizza?

Fuck off.

Clearly anyone who votes yes would be interested in the patent for that one mate 

I tasted a chocolate pizza once (Chicago Town I think) and it was fucking digusting. Beans on a pizza is fucking disrespectful.

Hurry up, Fatty, get that fucking bomb dropped NOW!

Kim-Jong-un.jpg

Koreans love beans on a pizza though.

https://explorepartsunknown.com/korea/korean-pizza/

Kim says most of his clients are “of course female… In Korea, people think pizza, pasta, and spaghetti”—foreign dishes, in other words—“that’s the women’s food.”

He makes it a point to keep up with his clientele. On Sundays, his day off, he tries new restaurants with friends or bikes around the city to check out what eateries are crowded, and what trends he can discern. That’s how he discovered that places serving patbingsoo—a red bean and shaved ice dessert—were attracting lots of customers. “I have to use it,” he recalls thinking to himself. So he added a new pizza to his menu, which has whipped cream, red beans, melted cheese, and walnut powder. “I can clearly say, in Korea, especially women, they just love sweet red beans,” Kim says.

• Upvote 1

Overhearing it shook me to my very core, hence the question. Sounds like some Turdsy would like. Well, he did go chasing after 'Mein Kampf' at his local library didn't he?

Ended up reserving the audio book instead. Anne Frankly it was a good listen. Nein out of ten.

• Upvote 4