Sign in to follow this  
Anny Road

Narcos S3 spoilers are all in here

1 hour ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Series 3 is decent but its just getting a bit repetitive. I know this is how the drug trade works but its getting a bit boring tbh.

Yeah, the problem is that, by their nature, they're all cunts, there's nobody really to root for.

Tony Soprano didn't blow planes up or throw people's kids off bridges.

7 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Yeah, the problem is that, by their nature, they're all cunts, there's nobody really to root for.

Tony Soprano didn't blow planes up or throw people's kids off bridges.

Yeah and were not exactly gonna root for the cops. I couldn't help but root for Don Neto

DtM80qJWsAA-Uvy.jpg

• Upvote 1

This was in my suggested list on YouTube. 

An interview with Miguel Angel Felix Gallardo. 

Man, he's gone old. Looking at him now, you wouldn't think he was one Charlie Big Biscuits in the world of narcotics. 

On 11/11/2021 at 10:49, Section_31 said:

The journalist bird is ridiculously fit. I'm she's been in a film or something.

The midriff on her too. Damn!

EDIT: you’ll have to check her Insta stories from today as my link/download doesn’t seem to be working.

Just finished this. Very enjoyable. Shame Amado didn’t fly off into the sunset with his Cuban bird….or did he?!

The way it was left it wouldn’t surprise me if they managed to squeeze another series out of it focusing on Chapo escaping from prison and the remaining Arellano Felix members.

Just finished the first one. Top notch.

When Jorge and Navegante where in the car together at the end was gutting. Two of the best characters across the series. Wanted a Rocky 3 style simultaneous punch moment so neither lost.

On 16/11/2021 at 20:00, Bjornebye said:

I weren't keen on Don Neto at first, thought he was a bit of jobsworth.  He quickly went up in my estimation though, climaxing with this scene. 

I'm about half way through the second series. It's good but can't stand Felix. He has none of the charm of Pablo. It probably says a lot that most of the bits I remember are from when the Colombians from the first one turn up.

It's a shame they are ending it now, I read it's because they are scared of pissing off Chapo's family as they are still really powerful and probably other active cartels. They aren't the type of people who'll write to complain.

5 hours ago, John102 said:

I weren't keen on Don Neto at first, thought he was a bit of jobsworth.  He quickly went up in my estimation though, climaxing with this scene. 

I'm about half way through the second series. It's good but can't stand Felix. He has none of the charm of Pablo. It probably says a lot that most of the bits I remember are from when the Colombians from the first one turn up.

Don Neto is one of my all time favourite tv characters. 

Felix was so badly cast it's ridiculous. 

I didn't mind Felix but he lacked the screen presence required for a role like that. 

I thought Ramon was a good character in the latest season.

Agreed on Neto, he was great. Had that "Don't even fucking dare to look at me" vibe.

Just finished the last series now. It was decent, Amado, like his uncle is one cool cat. I am happy to believe him and Marta flew off into the sunset.

Now that the series is over, i still cant get over how boring Felix was and the second series generally.

On 05/03/2022 at 23:08, John102 said:

Just finished the last series now. It was decent, Amado, like his uncle is one cool cat. I am happy to believe him and Marta flew off into the sunset.

Now that the series is over, i still cant get over how boring Felix was and the second series generally.

Really poorly cast him. He was this fella in The Terminal ffs

the-terminal-lg.jpg

13 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Really poorly cast him. He was this fella in The Terminal ffs

the-terminal-lg.jpg

Plot twist. He was a drug smuggler.