Quantcast
Narcos S3 spoilers are all in here - Page 5 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Anny Road

Narcos S3 spoilers are all in here

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, Mook said:

I enjoyed Messiah.

 

Looking forward to Narcos though, I'll need a recap to start with though.

 

Messiah was just boring me mate, they labour every single point. The synopsis was 'Tense Mystery/Drama' (although they've changed that, because there was literally nothing tense about it. I only watched 4 episodes mind, so may watch the rest when there is a gap in my to watch list. 

I always watch the last episode of the previous series before digging into the new one. So Narcos Mexico going on....after yet another fucking Windows Update. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Mook said:

Narcos Mexico Series 2 is on Netflix today.

 

 

Superb I had no idea. I've been watching Narcos Mexico again over the last few weeks. Get in 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am the fire that burns your skin,
Soy el fuego que arde tu piel
I am the water that kills your thirst.
soy el agua que mata tu sed.
Of the castle, I am the tower,
El castillo, la torre yo soy
the sword that guards the treasure.
la espada que guarda el caudal.
You, the air that I breathe,
tu el aire que respiro yo
and the light of the moon on the sea.
y la luz de la luna en el mar.
The throat that longs to be choked
La garganta que ansio mojar
that I’m afraid I’ll drown in love.
que temo ahogar de amor.
And which desires you are going to give me.
y cuales deseos me vas a dar
just to look is treasure enough,
mi tesoro basta con mirarlo,
it will be yours, it will be yours.
tuyo será, y tuyo será.

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I am the fire that burns your skin,
Soy el fuego que arde tu piel
I am the water that kills your thirst.
soy el agua que mata tu sed.
Of the castle, I am the tower,
El castillo, la torre yo soy
the sword that guards the treasure.
la espada que guarda el caudal.
You, the air that I breathe,
tu el aire que respiro yo
and the light of the moon on the sea.
y la luz de la luna en el mar.
The throat that longs to be choked
La garganta que ansio mojar
that I’m afraid I’ll drown in love.
que temo ahogar de amor.
And which desires you are going to give me.
y cuales deseos me vas a dar
just to look is treasure enough,
mi tesoro basta con mirarlo,
it will be yours, it will be yours.
tuyo será, y tuyo será.

Doesn't sound that great when I try to sing it in Spanish to be fair.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good opener.

 

What do you buy a billionaire drug lord for his birthday?

 

Minor spoiler:

 

 

 

 

A fucking Tiger. Mad cunts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

 
Tony Montana has one.

That party scene was very much reminiscent of the nightclub scene in Scarface as well.

 

Edit: On reflection maybe not, loved the music though  (fairly certain they used it in GTA Vice City) and Al Pacinos dad dancing.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just finished series 2 of Narcos Mexico and it's even better than series 1. As usual they stay as close as possible to real events with a few bits thrown in for the sake of entertainment. Very good acting, music score and narration, shit loads of violence/action, sexy women galore and the added bonus of not giving a fuck who dies or is captured as they're all a bunch of cunts in general. 

 

Pissed that we'll have to wait a year before series 3 hits the screens. 

 

10/10, top TV. 

On a side note. I have to laugh at them having all that money, yet in the mid-late 89's they all have small TV's with fuzzy as fuck pictures. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Pistonbroke said:

Just finished series 2 of Narcos Mexico and it's even better than series 1. As usual they stay as close as possible to real events with a few bits thrown in for the sake of entertainment. Very good acting, music score and narration, shit loads of violence/action, sexy women galore and the added bonus of not giving a fuck who dies or is captured as they're all a bunch of cunts in general. 

 

Pissed that we'll have to wait a year before series 3 hits the screens. 

 

10/10, top TV. 

On a side note. I have to laugh at them having all that money, yet in the mid-late 89's they all have small TV's with fuzzy as fuck pictures. 

I gave it a 7.5/10 on the ratings thread. After the Colombian series the Mexico ones are a much weaker effort for me. Still good but nothing special and too many weak parts of the script made up with gunfights,which I am sure are solely for a US audience as I find them scenes boring as fuck. If this was a standalone series then it wouldn't be so bad but the Escobar and Cali cartel stuff was far better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not seen the 2nd series yet. Will binge it this week. Series 1 is miles away from Narcos Colombia. Still very good but not a scratch on the original. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They are obviously heading towards the El Chapo story and that'll most likely be the end of it all. 

 

Wouldn't work outside of South America.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Elite said:

They are obviously heading towards the El Chapo story and that'll most likely be the end of it all. 

 

Wouldn't work outside of South America.

 

Read some rumours they were going to follow Mexico with a US one, probably California. Could be good for the women alone. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

 

Read some rumours they were going to follow Mexico with a US one, probably California. Could be good for the women alone. 

Im looking forward to Narcos - Toxteth. Steve McFadden playing Curtis Warren. 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

Im looking forward to Narcos - Toxteth. Steve McFadden playing Curtis Warren. 

Stephen French narrating with purps as a henchman.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Elite said:

Stephen French narrating with purps as a henchman.

"Money was lost and money was made, it was a frivolous time. Money was lost and money was made' 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

"Money was lost and money was made, it was a frivolous time. Money was lost and money was made' 

Would love to see them do a few scenes at a mock up of The Grafton. How classy would our girls look?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Would love to see them do a few scenes at a mock up of The Grafton. How classy would our girls look?

Tonys ma would win a Bafta 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They should do one on Purdue Pharma and the Sackler Family:

 

Narcos: Oxycontin

 

Family produces and sells dangerously addictive drugs, indirectly kills tens of thousands, pays billions in fines/settlements, still walks free, with billions in the bank.

 

_____________________________________________

 

This last one was good, but none of them have stood up to the first one, in large part because Escobar was such a great character, and so well acted.

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, polymerpunkah said:

They should do one on Purdue Pharma and the Sackler Family:

 

Narcos: Oxycontin

 

Family produces and sells dangerously addictive drugs, indirectly kills tens of thousands, pays billions in fines/settlements, still walks free, with billions in the bank.

 

_____________________________________________

 

This last one was good, but none of them have stood up to the first one, in large part because Escobar was such a great character, and so well acted.

 

Great idea.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×