You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Narcos S3 spoilers are all in here

Anny Road

Guest Pistonbroke

Just finished season 3. It was always going to be hard following up on season's 1 and 2, but by fuck they pulled it off. Excellent TV and the acting throughout was excellent, even bit part actors and actresses played their part well. Pedro Pascal that played Javier Pena deserves a shit load of accolades. Pity his time in Game of Thrones as Oberyn Martell wasn't longer. Despite having read quite a bit of literature on the subject it is still massively enjoyable and edge of the seat stuff at times. Looking forward to season 4 and the Mexican adventure......I have a feeling we are in for a load of new sexy women. That Andrea Londo who played Maria Salazar was just my perfect women. 

Guest Pistonbroke

Maria Salazar is fit. But Salcedo's missus was decent too.

Yep, she'd also have gotten a serious gig, as would Pollamari's missus. In fact who am I kidding, all the women would have got it, apart from Maria's tubby old ma. 

Maria Salazar is fit. But Salcedo's missus was decent too.

We had a discussion in work over who was fitter, out of eight people there were two that voted for Jorge's wife, me being one of them. 

I then totally changed my mind after the last episode when Maria just whored herself out in that tight skirt. Astounding.  

• Upvote 1

We had a discussion in work over who was fitter, out of eight people there were two that voted for Jorge's wife, me being one of them.

I then totally changed my mind after the last episode when Maria just whored herself out in that tight skirt. Astounding.

The accountant,Pallomari,his wife was ok in a milfish kind of way.

I thought it was brilliant, and like many I was very apprehensive about the loss of two major characters from the first 2 series.

Turns out I love all of the Cali Cartel, apart from that cunt Daniel Rodriguez who just needed a good spanking and an early night.

Cliffhanger season.  Every episode is basically you wondering if someone's kids are going to get killed.  Not variety entertainment, but gripping stuff and you just end up binge-watching the lot within 3 days.

• 4 weeks later...

Finished it today. I didn't enjoy it as much as the first 2 to be honest but it was still boss. As has been said, Pacho was criminally under-used. The end was a bit shit, they could have fitted far more story into it. Navigante is one cold motherfucker.