Quantcast
Wazza the Horrible - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

Wazza the Horrible

'Wazza'? You'll be using smiley faces next.

Listen right, fucko. I didn't want to type his name and I will call him what I want but don't come the cunt and mug me off with smiley shite. Xx 

Listen right, fucko. I didn't want to type his name and I will call him what I want but don't come the cunt and mug me off with smiley shite. Xx

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

"lol"

forgot we had an everton thread. It was at the top and normally thats pinned shit so I look at the 2nd one. 

• Upvote 1

Another expensive ring and the promise of a few more brats and she'll be fine. She is nearly as classless as him, podgy man faced boot.

haha

used to have me in stitches when people used to laud her when she first came on the scene, 'but she's made her own money" yeah think about that for a second.

I've seen her described as a fashion designer, broadcaster and journalist - fucking hell.

My cousin works for Hello magazine and was sent to interview her as she is held up as some fashion icon by these type of magazines. She said she was the most average non entity person you could ever meet and was baffled as to why anyone would look to her for fashion or style advice.

My cousin works for Hello magazine and was sent to interview her as she is held up as some fashion icon by these type of magazines. She said she was the most average non entity person you could ever meet and was baffled as to why anyone would look to her for fashion or style advice.

As my old ma used to say. Sitting on a goldmine that girl

Come on, all the other previously-quiet Gold-Digging-One-Night-Standers of Alderley Edge, where are you?  Let's be having you!

This is your time to shine!!

Once the driving ban kicks in, Blue Nose Taxi Drivers will be flocking to Finch Farm offering their wares.

It will be unbearable, as their new outlandish claims will be built on "getting it straight from the horse's mouth".

Funny how he seems to act up when his wife is pregnant. You'd think he'd have got over the fear reaction by the fourth one