Quantcast
Wazza the Horrible - Page 3 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

Wazza the Horrible

Has he reached Suarez or Gerrard levels of twattishness yet though?. The good old bloos will still claim the moral high ground.

At least he didn't batter his bird, go to prison for butting someone on the pitch, twatting a pensioner on crutches or get put in prison for drug dealing.

Werent they all over bobby for his drink and drive?

• Upvote 1

Werent they all over bobby for his drink and drive?

Oh yeah, Wayne will be a knight in shining armour rescuing a damsel in distress on GoT.

Drink driving smink driving, another woman in his car in the early hours while his darling wife is on holiday with the kids he idolises. He really should be knighted for gallantry.

I'm loving the fact that they're all dropping their morals at the door and saying "he's a footballer, his personal life doesn't change what i think about him on the pitch". Well if that's your stance why did you go on and on moralising about Gerrard punching a DJ, for about 10 years?

I'm loving the fact that they're all dropping their morals at the door and saying "he's a footballer, his personal life doesn't change what i think about him on the pitch". Well if that's your stance why did you go on and on moralising about Gerrard punching a DJ, for about 10 years?

I really wouldn't bother over analysing this mate , It's Rooney cheating on his gold digging missus again, They're as thick as pigshit and just acting in character, Gerrard didn't act in character and was the face of Liverpool football club and captain of England when he he lost the plot that night in Southport,  He should have known better, Rooney knows no better,  

I really wouldn't bother over analysing this mate , It's Rooney cheating on his gold digging missus again, They're as thick as pigshit and just acting in character, Gerrard didn't act in character and was the face of Liverpool football club and captain of England when he he lost the plot that night in Southport,  He should have known better, Rooney knows no better,  

and haven't we all at some point or other?

Southport. A family member of mine was with him, he was stupid but the Manc was looking for it.

Well Manc supporter.

Unbelievable how this can be twisted as now it seems to be Coleen's fault for taking too many holidays.

Unbelievable how this can be twisted as now it seems to be Coleen's fault for taking too many holidays.

fucking useless holidaying bint, forces the shrek looking mutherfucka to the arms of prossies

It must be weird being Wayne Rooney. Imagine being so ugly and devoid of personality that even though you're a multi millionaire you still have to pay for it.

• Upvote 1

Let's face it, the real victims here are Rooney's kids and Simpson's kid, who have to see this played out across media and the tabloids, no doubt taking shit in school along the way.

The parents are just a set of fucking cunts.

• Upvote 4

Oh yeah, Wayne will be a knight in shining armour rescuing a damsel in distress on GoT.

Drink driving smink driving, another woman in his car in the early hours while his darling wife is on holiday with the kids he idolises. He really should be knighted for gallantry.

As disgraceful as Wayne's actions were, he's not a paedophile or an animal abuser or a terrorist. He's simply a daft, relatively young guy who got drunk and then made a ludicrous error for which he will be punished in a court of law. And possibly at home, as well. Unlike most drink drivers, he didn't deliberately set out to drink and drive. He left his car at him. He simply made a bad decision while sozzled.

The last thing he needs is us sniping at him. That's hardly going to inspire him to keep playing well for us, is it? 

Let's give the kid a break. 

Hahahaha, poor Wayne, he didn't mean to. He left his car at home so it doesn't count!!

Hahahaha, poor Wayne, he didn't mean to. He left his car at home so it doesn't count!!

Yeah, i didn't mean to stab him, he just happened to attach himself to the end of my knife. 

Yeah, i didn't mean to stab him, he just happened to attach himself to the end of my knife. 

"I didn't bring the knife to work with me officer. I got it from the kitchen in work and stabbed him. Can I go now?"

and haven't we all at some point or other?

Yes , but higher standards apply to high profile leaders . I think Steve would be the first to admit that 

Southport. A family member of mine was with him, he was stupid but the Manc was looking for it.

Well Manc supporter.

No doubt the fella wound Steve up but he must have had that happen so many times before,

He lost it on this occasion and unfortunately the fact he stayed cool the previous 999 times doesn't count. In the end he was lucky a jury of scousers fellow peers were on the jury.

Anyway it's history now and won't be repeated unlike Rooney's addiction to booze and slappers

Yes , but higher standards apply to high profile leaders . I think Steve would be the first to admit that 

No doubt the fella wound Steve up but he must have had that happen so many times before,

He lost it on this occasion and unfortunately the fact he stayed cool the previous 999 times doesn't count. In the end he was lucky a jury of scousers fellow peers were on the jury.

Anyway it's history now and won't be repeated unlike Rooney's addiction to booze and slappers

Rooney won't change, he's Sloth from the Goonies with a huge bank balance and no fucking brain.

What?