You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Wazza the Horrible

Bjornebye

I've literally never heard anyone, female or otherwise, complain about 'paedos getting hold of kids photos', especially photos of them in a school uniform or a school play. In fact, it is entirely normal for such photos to be in local newspapers or on the school website.

Not disagreeing per se, but as an aside...

At The Woolstinho's 4th bday party last year, one of the mums asked for there to be no photos with her kids in. She didn't say why not, but it was a bit strange, and a bit awkward when you trying to take photos of your own kids birthday and not getting a couple of kids in there when they are all playing

At The Woolstinho's 4th bday party last year, one of the mums asked for there to be no photos with her kids in. She didn't say why not, but it was a bit strange, and a bit awkward when you trying to take photos of your own kids birthday and not getting a couple of kids in there when they are all playing

Like I said above most schools will not let you. My baby had a birthday party in a private nursery years ago, we could not attend they said ( we had another one ourselves ) we had to give them our camera to take photos, but there were others kids on the photos. A year or two later in juniors no pictures were allowed. That said Mr Saville wasn't the best photographer to be fair.

Pretty obvious she thinks you're a nonce. She has no proof, and therefore couldn't reasonably deny her kids the opportunity to attend a classmate's party. But she's taken one look at you and thought 'wrong'un'....
  • Upvote 2

I've literally never heard anyone, female or otherwise, complain about 'paedos getting hold of kids photos', especially photos of them in a school uniform or a school play. In fact, it is entirely normal for such photos to be in local newspapers or on the school website.

Some woman complained to the school about parents taking photos at the school sports day in my daughters school.

Yet during the summer holidays she posted loads of photos of her kids in their swimming gear on holiday.

Some woman complained to the school about parents taking photos at the school sports day in my daughters school.

Yet during the summer holidays she posted loads of photos of her kids in their swimming gear on holiday.

No one is forcing you to masturbate to them though.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...