You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Wazza the Horrible

Bjornebye

I'm loving the fact that they're all dropping their morals at the door and saying "he's a footballer, his personal life doesn't change what i think about him on the pitch". Well if that's your stance why did you go on and on moralising about Gerrard punching a DJ, for about 10 years?

Thing is, Stevie was well within his rights, for these reasins:

1)he was Manc living on Merseyside

2)he was a Manc living on Merseyside

3)he was a Manc living on Merseyside

4)Phil Collins is boss

• Upvote 1

4)Phil Collins is boss

Is right. I've got a spotify playlist for my work commute and had Phil Collins back to back. Both sides of the story then In Too Deep (Genesis). Fucking bliss 

• Upvote 3

4)Phil Collins is boss

Your Phil Collins point lets down an otherwise well reasoned and very thoughtful argument.

However for clarity I have illustrated three raisins

three-raisins.jpg

• Upvote 1

Do you reckon Wayne dropped him off or they had to use the walking bus?

Typical, after asking for privacy starts posting pics over social media!!1a43ff86a9af66df5d6acc58fb6ada00.jpg

They're not mutuality exclusive. Privacy doesn't mean they don't want anyone to ever talk to them again, and lock themselves in a black box. It means respecting their space and not harrassing them at their home, when they're out shopping, calling their phones etc. Sharing a picture of their kids first day at school has nothing whatsoever to do with Fatheads indiscretions.

• Upvote 1

I've literally never heard anyone, female or otherwise, complain about 'paedos getting hold of kids photos', especially photos of them in a school uniform or a school play. In fact, it is entirely normal for such photos to be in local newspapers or on the school website.

That's true mate but in this case it's internet trolls wanting to have any sort of pop at Rooney.

She enjoys a privileged life style as a result of her husband's star status as a footballer and this imposes restrictions on what she can do if she wants to protect her kids from unwanted intrusions . The fact that Shrek is a thick twat with little regard for the extra publicity his drinking and womanising heap on the heads of his family makes her role in protecting her kids even more crucial , She doesn't have the same freedoms as the rest of us as a result,

Everything comes at a price 

I remember my kids in school performances and proms and you couldn't take photos or video, mainly because the school wanted to sell dvd's and photos. They would give various reasons, copyright, nonces and the Child Catcher from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang amongst them.

Coleen is in the Echo asking about all her friends acting as sources, and would love to meet them.

Her friends all being fantastic as she says. So none would contact the press ? Same ones that couldn't keep their gobs shut over the years ? Like Wayne's.

I understand not attacking the children, a wee bit of humour involving their father on here is however harmless, they could read far worse about their father from many other sources at the click of a button.

Publicity is her oxygen, she is famous for her husband being famous, no amount of attempts at fashion etc can change that, merely a name to sell shite products.

And queen of Aintree lest we forget.

She sounds like she is starting operation forgive and gain by the sounds of it.

And Rod Stewart sent his backing to Wayne, we all make mistakes.

Yeah but not the same ones continually. I'm thinking wedding vows renewal may be on the horizon.

Live by the sword die by the sword.