You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Wazza the Horrible

Bjornebye

He appears to have poor decision-making skills after a few drinks and I suspect that he has a hard time stopping drinking once he's had more than a few. That agent of his needs to get him a minder who'll knock the crap on the head

Bit late now he has only got a couple of years left. He is just a thick twat. 

• Upvote 1

haha

used to have me in stitches when people used to laud her when she first came on the scene, 'but she's made her own money" yeah think about that for a second.

I've seen her described as a fashion designer, broadcaster and journalist - fucking hell.

She would probably be going to Altcourse to visit her fella if she hadn't touched lucky with wazza.

Kate Middleton is attractive mate.

Haha - I wasn't being so shallow!

Morally, no different. If you don't mind being ruled by an archaic system of oppression, designed to maintain the status quo and hegemonic power of the ruling elite.

Personally I think Croxteth deserves better!

• Upvote 1

Haha - I wasn't being so shallow!

Morally, no different. If you don't mind being ruled by an archaic system of oppression, designed to maintain the status quo and hegemonic power of the ruling elite.

Personally I think Croxteth deserves better!

Bet Kate never did Penny for the Guy outside the Western.

Well it wasn't exactly scathing, but I suppose it was hasty even at that. It's pretty easy to get roped into mudslinging on here, whether its at people we've never met who are married to footballers, or people we have never me sharing the same forum. I don't mean to come across holier-than-thou. It just doesn't sit right with me.

Don't worry about, it was nothing.  Was a stupid comment ref Rooney of mine although I do think people like him and his wife deserve it to some extent because they're milking the publicity and earning more money than we will ever see via product endorsements and media payments, the girl he was with is coining it in as well  . Other than his performance on the pitch I have no interest in Rooney, his wife , kids and family and if they intrude into my life I don't feel bad about slinging a bit of mud in their direction. Having a go and exchanging insults at other posters I try to avoid, There are few on here that can be unpleasant or post utter shite but they are easy to avoid and most go away or reincarnate themselves after while and I fully admit I can post the odd bit of shite myself !

Don't worry about, it was nothing.  Was a stupid comment ref Rooney of mine although I do think people like him and his wife deserve it to some extent because they're milking the publicity and earning more money than we will ever see via product endorsements and media payments, the girl he was with is coining it in as well  . Other than his performance on the pitch I have no interest in Rooney, his wife , kids and family and if they intrude into my life I don't feel bad about slinging a bit of mud in their direction. Having a go and exchanging insults at other posters I try to avoid, There are few on here that can be unpleasant or post utter shite but they are easy to avoid and most go away or reincarnate themselves after while and I fully admit I can post the odd bit of shite myself !

• Upvote 1

4 kids, too! She'd be able to easily take him to the cleaners. I think that's why I feel for her more than maybe I expected to. She's probably being really naive thinking he's going to be able to stop these 'indiscretions' as she could easily file for divorce and be set up for a few lifetimes. 

I agree.  She seems to be a nice enough girl too imo.  Feel a bit sorry for her.  

Reminds me of a Ray Donovan storyline where an American Footballer was banging these birds at a hotel and would shoot his load into her mouth and she would then spit it into a test tube and pass it onto somebody who would get it to a doctors and artificially inseminate her. Then take him to the cleaners by being a 'baby momma.'

Is this real? Fuck me! Not in the mouth though