You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Wazza the Horrible

Bjornebye

Anyone who alleges he's an alcoholic after a couple of tipsy incidents is more than a little strange.

Not an alcoholic but a gobshite, he's not a snot nosed kid anymore and probably kept his endorsements because he was at United and was still rated and England captain. Worn that all out now and I fully expect sponsors to go for him.

Not an alcoholic but a gobshite, he's not a snot nosed kid anymore and probably kept his endorsements because he was at United and was still rated and England captain. Worn that all out now and I fully expect sponsors to go for him.

He's a gobshite yea. I just find some of the shite on this thread exceptionally cringy. All sorts being said about his wife for no reason and people saying he's addicted to alcohol. Fucking hell. There's plenty to laugh at about the potato headed cunt without resorting to bloo bullshit.

• Upvote 5

He's a gobshite yea. I just find some of the shite on this thread exceptionally cringy. All sorts being said about his wife for no reason and people saying he's addicted to alcohol. Fucking hell. There's plenty to laugh at about the potato headed cunt without resorting to bloo bullshit.

The thing about her though mate is she plays the dutiful wife card, super mother, down to earth sort yet let's him shit all over her for one reason. So really she has no morals or self respect.

I'm as guilty as anyone on here but I don't like either of them and never have.

• Upvote 1

The thing about her though mate is she plays the dutiful wife card, super mother, down to earth sort yet let's him shit all over her for one reason. So really she has no morals or self respect.

I'm as guilty as anyone on here but I don't like either of them and never have.

She's a celebrity/wag. You get most/all of your information about either of them from tabloids.

If she divorced him she'd be a gold digger in some peoples eyes. If she sticks with him (which she may not after this) to try and make it work for the kids, she has no morals?

1j4hnj.jpg

Maybe its hypocritical because we all have a go at footballers on here, it's part of the culture or rivalry, but I just think dragging family into it when they specifically haven't done anything wrong, is a bit cheap.

Fair enough , I've been called worse

Well it wasn't exactly scathing, but I suppose it was hasty even at that. It's pretty easy to get roped into mudslinging on here, whether its at people we've never met who are married to footballers, or people we have never me sharing the same forum. I don't mean to come across holier-than-thou. It just doesn't sit right with me.

She's a celebrity/wag. You get most/all of your information about either of them from tabloids.

If she divorced him she'd be a gold digger in some peoples eye. If she sticks with him (which she may not after this) to try and make it fork for the kids, she has no morals?

1j4hnj.jpg

I know a lot about them none of it from tabloids, Not a big place Croxteth I have many friends from there and relatives who know/know off them. She stays with him after this and she has no morals, none. Either way she is a gold digger really isn't she, he followed her around like a puppy and she wasn't fucking interested, Everton contract, boom. Girlfriend.

She needs to fuck him off for the kids sake, I presume unlike their father they can read and have access to internet, not nice reading for inquiring minds.

Gerrard got years of vile shite from those neanderthals and so did his wife, hearing them defend Shrek is music to my ears.

I know a lot about them none of it from tabloids, Not a big place Croxteth I have many friends from there and relatives who know/know off them. She stays with him after this and she has no morals, none. Either way she is a gold digger really isn't she, he followed her around like a puppy and she wasn't fucking interested, Everton contract, boom. Girlfriend.

She needs to fuck him off for the kids sake, I presume unlike their father they can read and have access to internet, not nice reading for inquiring minds.

Gerrard got years of vile shite from those neanderthals and so did his wife, hearing them defend Shrek is music to my ears.

I wouldn't hold hearsay in much higher esteem than tabloids to be honest, but we'll just have to disagree.

• Upvote 1

She has every right to bin him off. He is a sleazy cunt and she should have bailed years ago. I can see him secretly not being too arsed because he can act how he wants then.

He obviously wants to shag about so he may as well take the hit and divorce her, he'll still be minted anyway.

She would get some money from a divorce though, especially due to his past infidelities it would seem pretty straight forward. Imagine if he really fought it though, would be awful for the kids and her family.

4 kids, too! She'd be able to easily take him to the cleaners. I think that's why I feel for her more than maybe I expected to. She's probably being really naive thinking he's going to be able to stop these 'indiscretions' as she could easily file for divorce and be set up for a few lifetimes. 

4 kids, too! She'd be able to easily take him to the cleaners. I think that's why I feel for her more than maybe I expected to. She's probably being really naive thinking he's going to be able to stop these 'indiscretions' as she could easily file for divorce and be set up for a few lifetimes.

All Wayne needs to do is shave his head, get his teeth , nose and ears done, go to elecution lessons and discover a personality and he'll be a real catch for some lucky girl.

Or he could just get his wallet out.