You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Wazza the Horrible

Bjornebye

Another expensive ring and the promise of a few more brats and she'll be fine. She is nearly as classless as him, podgy man faced boot.

haha

used to have me in stitches when people used to laud her when she first came on the scene, 'but she's made her own money" yeah think about that for a second.

I've seen her described as a fashion designer, broadcaster and journalist - fucking hell.

My cousin works for Hello magazine and was sent to interview her as she is held up as some fashion icon by these type of magazines. She said she was the most average non entity person you could ever meet and was baffled as to why anyone would look to her for fashion or style advice.

As my old ma used to say. Sitting on a goldmine that girl

I'm sure I read that he posted a picture of him and another sportsman in a bar from earlier in the evening. Not only stupid enough to drink and drive, also stupid enough to leave a track of evidence.

Once the driving ban kicks in, Blue Nose Taxi Drivers will be flocking to Finch Farm offering their wares.

It will be unbearable, as their new outlandish claims will be built on "getting it straight from the horse's mouth".