You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Deadline Day Predictions

Talismanic

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

At 9pm the Thomas Lemar and van Dijk deals will be rushing through to make the deadline. Waiting on confirmation of medical results.

At 10pm the medical results will be in and be faxed through with an hour to spare.

At 10.30pm the documents will be sent back as they were not signed in the correct box. The person who signed them has now gone home and put their feet up.

At 10.59pm the person who went home is now back in the office panting through running from the car, just avoiding a giant dinosaur foot as it crushed his car. 

At 11.01pm the documents are received but as it is now 1 minute past the deadline a decision needs to be made on whether they were received on time.

All news reporters are waiting with baited breath and the news is simple. A decision will be revealed tomorrow.

FUCK!

Its either/or for Lemar/Coutinho and I'm not bothered as long as one of them is here. Coutinho is proven so if push comes to shove i would stay with him.

VVD is essential but I'd say it will kill FSG not to offset our spending with the Couthinho windfall.

Bascombe saying signings not too attainable save for Oxlade-Chamberlain. Uh-oh!

What I read is that they are working on van Dijk and Lemar. Further signings possible but not probable. Does that mean beyond those two or include those two? A little vague.

What I read is that they are working on van Dijk and Lemar. Further signings possible but not probable. Does that mean beyond those two or include those two? A little vague.

They defo want them two, but I think the odds are against it. I pray I'm wrong, but we'll see soon enough.

Guest Pistonbroke

VVD and Lemar in, Coutinho out tomorrow.  Think most of us will take that as a really good window overall.   Next year we can look to get a top goalkeeper if Karius or Ward hasn't stepped up.

That's a good point, due to the Spanish window closing 24 hours later. If we bring in Lemar today Coutinho is a goner, if we don't then I can't see him being sold. Hopefully we can also bring in VVD. 

Guest Pistonbroke

Liverpool fans? 

There are Goths with a more positive outlook than us lot! 

There are people on death row with a more positive outlook than some of our lot. 

That's a good point, due to the Spanish window closing 24 hours later. If we bring in Lemar today Coutinho is a goner, if we don't then I can't see him being sold. Hopefully we can also bring in VVD. 

Yea, I don't think they'd be stupid enough to sell Coutinho without a top replacement.  Lemar fits the bill.   If Coutinho goes then, so be it.  

VVD is the big one.  He's the centre back the manager wants and we needed one when last season ended.  Everything boils down to him.

If that does get done it might be the first time I can recall us improving after selling one of our best players.  Rush was before my time.  

No one new in, lots of talking up AOC, lots of leaks from our side to the press describing just how close we are and how hard we've been trying to spend money today, Multiple medical teams will be on alert.

Time and the intransigence of other clubs will defeat us after a brave but ultimately doomed effort.

Sakho departs today.

Coutinho departs tomorrow.

We'll return a fourth profitable transfer window in a row. Champagne corks will be heard in the Boston area.

A letter to the fans of the franchise.

Club will start talking up a 'game changing' January window, Klopp will say he doesn't do business in January.

Season ticket renewals.

Club will start talking up a 'game changing' summer window.

Summer 2018 window.

Keita arrives.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1