Bot

Thomas Lemar

So, our alternative to Lemar is....

Klopp has yet to sanction a loan and Kent's departure is likely to hinge on whether there are any incomings at Anfield. (James Pearce)

Kent is wanted by a host of Championship clubs including Sunderland and Middlesbrough, as well as German side SC Freiburg. (James Pearce)

Surely if we make them an offer they can't refuse he'd be ours by tonight, I'm thinking offer Lazar as a makeweight plus €50m.

It's fuckin on.

He'd have to be ours by this afternoon as he's playing a match tonight. Not happening. We tried...

Surely if we make them an offer they can't refuse he'd be ours by tonight, I'm thinking offer Lazar as a makeweight plus €50m.

It's fuckin on.

I think you mean Lazar as a paperweight, because he'd be fuck all use to Monaco as a footballer.

He'd have to be ours by this afternoon as he's playing a match tonight. Not happening. We tried...

If he still needed a medical, discuss personal terms etc surely we'd already know this deal was dead.

If talks with Monaco are still ongoing it suggests that all those things are done and it's just the fee that needs to be agreed?

If he still needed a medical, discuss personal terms etc surely we'd already know this deal was dead.

If talks with Monaco are still ongoing it suggests that all those things are done and it's just the fee that needs to be agreed?

glass%20half%20empty.jpg

You                                                                                                 Me

Ballague saying Arsenal have asked City for a few hours before selling them Sanchez, as they're confident of signing Lemar.

Ballague saying Arsenal have asked City for a few hours before selling them Sanchez, as they're confident of signing Lemar.

Saw that! 

If we ain't got anywhere in two days, not sure what they can achieve in two hours. 

Ballagay should stick to being the housewives choice, or house husbands.

He's been a long term target for Arsenal so they've previously been in touch much earlier in the window.

• Upvote 1

If arse get a deal done, then doesn't it draw the curtain back on our excuses? Not saying they will, but it would definitely be revealing about intent.