Quantcast
Arsenal (H) - 4pm, Sun 27/08/17 - There will be blud, innit fam? - Page 4 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Trumo

Arsenal (H) - 4pm, Sun 27/08/17 - There will be blud, innit fam?

You have to admit, it's almost impressive to find a succession of keepers who all actually make dropping Mig a questionable decision. A bit like when people said Bogdan couldn't be worse than Jones, we're always able to sink lower.

I say fuck 'em all off and give Grujic some gloves.

• Upvote 2

I do too obviously but it was a gamble he doesn't need to make. There was zero pressure on him to drop Mig so why do it when to any observer of Liverpool the likely downside will outweigh the upside, Quite simply , average as he may well be at times, Mig is better keeper as of now.

Couldn't agree more mate.

Very surprised by the decision to dropp Mignolet.

But let's face it. The number of goals against so far this season is far too high. And only our attacking power and high number of goals have probably spared Mignolet from being slaughtered on here.

That said, I guess most wouldn't have been bothered about this move if they had any confidence in the replacement.

I think Klopp just sees changes in players in training and thinks those changes can be transferred to a match in front of a big crowd. I just hope he's called it right on Karius and Moreno.

Mignolet has decreased his level. Last season dropping him forced him to improve. Klopp is probably hoping this has the same effect again.

There's rumours on Twitter (I know, I know) that Klopp & Mignolet have had a falling out.

That's about as much detail as I've seen though.

Hopefully Karius comes in & has fuck all to do today.

Mignolet has decreased his level. Last season dropping him forced him to improve. Klopp is probably hoping this has the same effect again.

He saved a penalty the other day

Bizarre decision

You're such a funny guy. Will you be watching on Flashcore, with your ma, dipping Rich Tea into your coffee hoping we get beat. Ad infinitum.

Rich Tea biscuits? I'm not a pervert.

• Upvote 4

There's rumours on Twitter (I know, I know) that Klopp & Mignolet have had a falling out.

That's about as much detail as I've seen though.

Hopefully Karius comes in & has fuck all to do today.

Did they say what happened? Did Klopp say that pears are just shitty, mishapen apples?

Did they say what happened? Did Klopp say that pears are just shitty, mishapen apples?

Absolutely no details, sorry.

I read a couple of Tweets last night when I was half cut and they mentioned something about a falling out being the reason he wasn't playing.

As ever, could be utter bollocks.

I read a couple of Tweets last night when I was half cut and they mentioned something about a falling out being the reason he wasn't playing.

well it's sure as hell not linked to us signing a new keeper.

that shit ain't happening with our recruitment

Mignolet looks afraid of his own shadow, doubt he'd have the balls to have a "disagreement" with this.

BK_2249_crop_1200x720.jpg?w=640&h=360&q=

• Upvote 1

What a fucking stupid decision to swap the keepers today.

You've had over a year to fucking decide who you want your first choice keeper to be this season. Choose him and stick with him for as long as you can. If Karius is guy you want behind the sticks, why did you not decide that in preseason? And if you're going to bring him in, why would you do it against fucking Arsenal? There is no upside to this decision. If he does okay, nobody will give a fuck and he'll still have a long way to earn our trust. If he starts shakey, the doubts will permeate and our entire team will shit themselves.

Lastly, how the fuck Danny Ward isn't getting a shout if Mig is getting dropped is beyond me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The way sly sports say Mingolet is looking to talk to Klopp across the screen.

What's that supposed to fucking mean that Klopp is hiding in the centenary stand or the Anny Road or The Arkles while Mingolet is running around shouting "where the fuck are you Jurgen I want to sort this out right now"

They're right shit stirring cunts on there in the same way you know they are dying for Countinho to fuckoff so they can film a few shirts being burnt.

• Upvote 2