You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Arsenal (H) - 4pm, Sun 27/08/17 - There will be blud, innit fam?

Trumo

Well nobody can pick fault in that.

OK Arsenal were spineless but we jumped on them and bummed them proper. Their heads didn't just drop - we made them spin until they dropped and then kept on punching them. Good to see us be ruthless.

Mane is immense and a joy to watch....Firmino's work rate is great to watch and is so important...Salah settling in nicely (minor gripe with his finishing maybe at times but that is nit picking)

The often maligned 3 in the middle were good today although Henderson still looks a bit off it to me - but they were effective today as a unit.

Now if we could just add that little bit of depth i think we nearly all agree we need and where we need it this week - we might just be going places.

Well in today, reds.

• Upvote 2

Fam, fam, fam, fam, blud. Fam, fam, fam, fam, blud. Fam, fam, fam, fam, blud. Fam, fam, fam, fam, blud. Fam, fam, fam, fam, blud. Fam, fam, fam, fam, blud. Fam, fam, fam, fam, blud. Fam, fam, fam, fam, blud. Fam, fam, fam, fam, blud. Fam, fam, fam, fam, blud. Fam, fam, fam, fam, blud. Fam, fam, fam, fam, blud. Fam, fam, fam, fam, blud. Fam, fam, fam, fam, blud. Fam, fam, fam, fam, blud. Fam, fam, fam, fam, blud. Fam, fam, fam, fam, blud. Fam, fam, fam, fam, blud. Fam, fam, fam, fam, blud. Fam, fam, fam, fam, blud. Fam, fam, fam, fam, blud.

giphy.gif

What a fucking performance that was. Cant wait to read miserable brenan's comments.

Couldnt pick a MoTM out of that performance, everyone was bob on including moreno except Karius. Sorry Jurgen, that was an unbelievably bad decision. That back pass when wellbeck(?) closed him down quickly and nearly stole the ball off him?

The weird thing is, Karius had virtually nothing to do.

Now, if we could repeat that performance against the shit sides.

Wow. Just wow.

Just finished watching the match and we were brilliant. We did everything we are good at - pressing, pace, movement, finishing, and we did it for pretty much the 90 minutes. And then we did none, or almost none of the stuff that hurts us, and we were resolute in defence. OK, one or two scary moments with Karius lingering, Lovren missing it and whatnot, but whatever, it was a clean sheet against Arsenal, with all the good players they have.

A couple of good signing between now and the end of the window, and we are well in business. This was great, but there's not enough depth there in a couple of crucial areas. But that can wait right now. Now is the time to take a bow, you red men, take a bow.

• Upvote 1

Fam, fam, fam, fam, blud. Fam, fam, fam, fam, blud. Fam, fam, fam, fam, blud. Fam, fam, fam, fam, blud. Fam, fam, fam, fam, blud. Fam, fam, fam, fam, blud. Fam, fam, fam, fam, blud. Fam, fam, fam, fam, blud. Fam, fam, fam, fam, blud. Fam, fam, fam, fam, blud. Fam, fam, fam, fam, blud. Fam, fam, fam, fam, blud. Fam, fam, fam, fam, blud. Fam, fam, fam, fam, blud. Fam, fam, fam, fam, blud. Fam, fam, fam, fam, blud. Fam, fam, fam, fam, blud. Fam, fam, fam, fam, blud. Fam, fam, fam, fam, blud. Fam, fam, fam, fam, blud. Fam, fam, fam, fam, blud.

giphy.gif

For real, fam.

giphy.gif

After just hearing it all with my own ears I'm still none the wiser. WTF...

The thread title pun is as accurate as it gets!

There have been a few occasions in recent years where I've been driving either to or from London while our game is on so I've had to miss the game. If I've missed the start, I don't bother trying to listen on the radio and I don't check the scores on my phone. We battered Arsenal 5-1 on one such occasion, and I remember missing the Watford game last year too. That finished 6-1. I sense a pattern emerging although it's not 100% effective. The last time we lost a derby, I was heading down to London then too. I reckon that one is down to the owl-faced shithouse though.

4-0 is a nice score to hear about on the news. 4-0 against those entitled cunts is a pleasure to hear about anyway you can. A good start to the season, and one I'll watch on MOTD later with some Pilsner.

• Upvote 3