You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Arsenal (H) - 4pm, Sun 27/08/17 - There will be blud, innit fam?

Trumo

Didn't notice it at the time but for Salahs goal.

Watch Mane just take out the last two defenders, little look to where they are just before he turns on the burners...

https://my.mixtape.moe/hqrdgk.mp4

We break so quickly we were actually three on two with most of the Arsenal team stood around with their thumbs up their arse. It also reminded me of Babel in the CL.

• Upvote 1

I didn't see any of the match, as I was too busy furiously refreshing flashscore and posting shit in the match thread.

I'm just about to sit down to a recording of the full match in HD though and I can't wait. I've got a dozen packets of custard creams and I'm going to spend the 90 minutes playing myself at Hungry Hippos. I might even occasionally shout "wool" at my wife and throw bits of biscuit at her.

• Upvote 2

he should have cut his losses and gone at the end of the season. They got out of jail against Leicester in the first week, otherwise they would be just above West Ham.

I watched that game, Arsenal were terrible and got lucky as you say.  They are very vulnerable against pace with Vardy taking them to the cleaners and now Mané/Salah. 

I only caught about 20 mins of the match as I was driving back from a weekend away.

Sitting down the full match in HD with a chicken jalfrezzi, peshawari nann and mushroom pilau, and Monday off work.

Fuck yea.

On the downside, we won't get the wit and wisdom of Paulie's Bloo until Tuesday. Every silver lining...

I don't, he took a ton of stick last season and chose to stay, he can't really expect an easy ride just because he's signed on for another 2 years.

Same here. My daughter used to work in the Liverpool Radisson. And when Arsenal stayed there a few seasons back, she said he was an arrogant, rude and obnoxious individual. Spoke to the staff as if they were dirt. True story.

Same here. My daughter used to work in the Liverpool Radisson. And when Arsenal stayed there a few seasons back, she said he was an arrogant, rude and obnoxious individual. Spoke to the staff as if they were dirt. True story.

Was he wearing a beret and a string of onions, or does the stereotype end at arrogant, rude and obnoxious?

• Upvote 1

Manés goal. Fucking beautiful.

It was so obvious what he was going to do once he got the ball, but the power, speed and accuracy meant Cech never had a chance.

It's like his version of that goal that Arjen Robben has scored every week for the last decade.

Brilliant footballer. I'm going to say it - Suarezesque in terms of impact.

• Upvote 1