You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Arsenal (H) - 4pm, Sun 27/08/17 - There will be blud, innit fam?

Trumo

The team and manager should be proud. The players were terrific. The fans at the game should be proud. Some of the fans on here should read some of the comments back and thick whether they really want to watch us. If you can't get through a superb 4-0 home win against arsenal without calling our players 'fucking cunts' and wishing them injuries, this isn't the game for you. Moan about the lack of transfers, hold high standards for players, that's all great, but a but of introspection wouldn't go a miss, I think. 

Shut up you dick. 

• Upvote 3

I'm a bit worried we might have shot ourselves in the foot with that performance. The bitters are 14th and with the Mossi billions they will probably buy all our best players on deadline day Thursday.

With the helicopters flying back and forth Stanley Park on Thursday night it'll be like hollywood movie Black hawk down.

The team and manager should be proud. The players were terrific. The fans at the game should be proud. Some of the fans on here should read some of the comments back and thick whether they really want to watch us. If you can't get through a superb 4-0 home win against arsenal without calling our players 'fucking cunts' and wishing them injuries, this isn't the game for you. Moan about the lack of transfers, hold high standards for players, that's all great, but a but of introspection wouldn't go a miss, I think.

Match threads on here are beyond parody, at this point.

Immense performance. Couldn't be happier with that

• Upvote 2

I'm a bit worried we might have shot ourselves in the foot with that performance. The bitters are 14th and with the Mossi billions they will probably buy all our best players on deadline day Thursday.

With the helicopters flying back and forth Stanley Park on Thursday night it'll be like hollywood movie Black hawk down.

Dildo FM 

Match threads on here are beyond parody, at this point.

Immense performance. Couldn't be happier with that

It really is just so far removed from what was anywhere near acceptable during most of my time supporting the club. It's a real shame. It's like listening to a match review by people playing COD on XBOX at times. 

I think Matip was superb, Moreno was good, Gini, Henderso, were solid, Mane is fucking brilliant. Salah is very good. Can is my boy - I really like him. 

• Upvote 1