You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Hoffenheim (H) - UCL Play-off second leg, 7:45pm, Wed 23/08/17 - Finish them (H)off.

Trumo

So if we don't sign anyone in the time left is that tantamount to saying that if we don't get top four next season then we really are truly fucked?

It will be criminal if we don't boost the squad with quality as it's been a very long time since I've seen an attack as good as this, it is in my mind the equal of any in Europe, and to not give it the protection at the back it deserves would be shocking.

The thing is our team is ripe for that cunt Mourinho to exploit it all day long.

• Upvote 5

Fuck me! 4 - 1 up, 6 - 2 aggregate and you still don't feel secure. I'd have given a fair few 4's if you asked me to rate straight after the game, with a bit of reflection we were a lot better. As for the draw, pick the hardest one - that is our group, pick the easiest one, that is Uniteds.

• Upvote 1

Fuck me! 4 - 1 up, 6 - 2 aggregate and you still don't feel secure. I'd have given a fair few 4's if you asked me to rate straight after the game, with a bit of reflection we were a lot better. As for the draw, pick the hardest one - that is our group, pick the easiest one, that is Uniteds.

Twas ever thus

Man U always get an easy group that is true. We've had a reasonable range though I reckon, some easy, one or two bastards.

The old rankings was set up for that. But still, they managed to luck it every time. I bet you they get that Quarage (?) Shit from the 4th pot.

Was a great goal. 

Enjoyed the game last night, but I had forgotten that they don't serve beer in the ground on Euro games. I found out as we asked the girl behind the bar in the main stand for a pint of Carlsberg. She said "Sorry no beer tonight.". So I said to my mate "Come on let's go somewhere else".

She replied "None of the counters are serving beer". I was sobbing a little inside, as I was explaining my great gag to her.

Was a great goal. 

Enjoyed the game last night, but I had forgotten that they don't serve beer in the ground on Euro games. I found out as we asked the girl behind the bar in the main stand for a pint of Carlsberg. She said "Sorry no beer tonight.". So I said to my mate "Come on let's go somewhere else".

She replied "None of the counters are serving beer". I was sobbing a little inside, as I was explaining my great gag to her.

Wrong thread mate

http://www.liverpoolway.co.uk/index.php?/topic/61360-the-things-that-make-you-realise-youre-getting-older-thread/page-247

• Upvote 2

FFS Jockey, this is getting stupid now ( not you particularly,  the whole moaning on here ) 

Our first half performance was probably in the top 5 forty-fives I have seen in the CL over the past 5 years or so & we are giving a ' fair few 4's '.

I know there are issues to be addressed , but I am starting to wonder when we stopped being knowledgeable fans & just became total whingeing, miserable gets.