You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Drugs

Bjornebye

Worst is when you text someone you haven’t spoken to in 6 years.. “Hey man how’s it cracking? Plans this weekend? Come around to my flat? Of you’ve got plans... you know where I can get some ....? ... Hello? Hello?”

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, aRdja said:

Worst is when you text someone you haven’t spoken to in 6 years.. “Hey man how’s it cracking? Plans this weekend? Come around to my flat? Of you’ve got plans... you know where I can get some beak? ... Hello? Hello?”

Now we know how you can afford all those breakfasts.

The fucking irony of trying to use Amazon less because of the way they treat their workers but willing to buy a gram for £150 when the poor fuckers making it and risking death and/or imprisonment get a few dollars a day.  Just brilliant. 

Don’t know if I’ve ever regaled you with the story of the ‘chemists’, but I can claim to be an ethical junkie, in the main. 

The ‘chemists’ were a couple of PHD graduates who found they could make more money making tailored designer drugs for discerning fuckheads like me and my mates, most of the time gratis as they were genuinely terrible at the whole dealing side of things.

So each week we’d have a cornucopia of the most fucked up stuff imaginable, but never bad, it’s was a great few years from what I remember.

All came to a head when the Noonan’s, or the other bunch of cunts the Wards, can’t remember which, told them they’d be taken for a ‘walk’ if they didn’t tell them who their dealer was.

Hilarity ensued when a couple of nine stone wreckhead chemists explained the gig.

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Don’t know if I’ve ever regaled you with the story of the ‘chemists’, but I can claim to be an ethical junkie, in the main. 

The ‘chemists’ were a couple of PHD graduates who found they could make more money making tailored designer drugs for discerning fuckheads like me and my mates, most of the time gratis as they were genuinely terrible at the whole dealing side of things.

So each week we’d have a cornucopia of the most fucked up stuff imaginable, but never bad, it’s was a great few years from what I remember.

All came to a head when the Noonan’s, or the other bunch of cunts the Wards, can’t remember which, told them they’d be taken for a ‘walk’ if they didn’t tell them who their dealer was.

Hilarity ensued when a couple of nine stone wreckhead chemists explained the gig.

The Noonans were nasty. 

29 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Sounds like The 51st State, Samuel L Jackson wasn't one of the chemists was he?

5 hours ago, Rico1304 said:

The fucking irony of trying to use Amazon less because of the way they treat their workers but willing to buy a gram for £150 when the poor fuckers making it and risking death and/or imprisonment get a few dollars a day.  Just brilliant. 

Well if Amazon start selling cocaine for less than £150 then they’d have my business, you dumb twat.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, aRdja said:

Well if Amazon start selling cocaine for less than £150 then they’d have my business, you dumb twat.

You see, if you hang around here long enough there’s always, and I mean always, posts that prove people just aren’t so fucking righteous as they pretend to be. 

I mean, look at the Centrist thread. Anyone would think they were the lowest of the low the way you describe them. But here you are, happy to support a trade that enslaves millions of the poorest people in the South America, fuels murder on an almost industrial scales, puts tens of thousands of people in prison every year all so that you can stay up late and talk bollocks. 

It’s another reason why I love this place. 

Fairtrade coffee: check

Free range meat: check

Cocaine obtained of the backs of poor, exploited people, trafficked by criminals and murderers: check

• Upvote 3

37 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

You see, if you hang around here long enough there’s always, and I mean always, posts that prove people just aren’t so fucking righteous as they pretend to be. 

I mean, look at the Centrist thread. Anyone would think they were the lowest of the low the way you describe them. But here you are, happy to support a trade that enslaves millions of the poorest people in the South America, fuels murder on an almost industrial scales, puts tens of thousands of people in prison every year all so that you can stay up late and talk bollocks. 

It’s another reason why I love this place. 

Fairtrade coffee: check

Free range meat: check

Cocaine obtained of the backs of poor, exploited people, trafficked by criminals and murderers: check

lol, so to summarise it’s hypocritical of me to enjoy getting high because I hate Maajid Nawaz?

You have to quit your obsession with me Rico. It’s genuinely one of the weirdest things in this forum. It’s borderline creepy now. I’m not a fucking politician. I try to eat less red meat but boy do I love a great piece of hanger steak. My carbon footprint is probably five times yours, and half of that would’ve been from leisure, do I feel guilty? Not really, I console myself by saying no to plastic bags at the supermarket. I’m just a regular fucking guy who in all likelihood is a bit of a cunt, I’m not sure why you’re putting me on a pedestal? I never once claimed to be Jeremy Corbyn!

Sorry everyone for my part in turning this thread into a discussion about me, Rico has a score to settle.

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Have you got the sniff or what? Otherwise you’re just wasting everybody’s time. 

Negative, CT. Lockdown semi-relaxed down here and it’s a bank holiday weekend, so was out on the piss the last couple of nights... no luck unfortunately. Responses I got range from none at all, to “Sorry mate but let me know if you find some”, to “We’re trying to be good for the next five months until the wedding!l” 

I need new friends 

17 hours ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Not your average hortifuckingculturalists

• 1 month later...

Anyone done anything fun lately? Another lockdown here, it’s Friday night and I’m bored fucking shitless. If this had been in London, I could’ve got something fun delivered to my doorstep within half an hour. Fuck I miss London. Best city in the world IMO.