You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Drugs

Bjornebye

• 6 months later...

As we move towards paperless currency, how the fuck are heroin addicts etc going to be able to pay for their drugs?

I imagine crypto-currency will solve the problem for most functioning people that like a dabble but I can't imagine most heroin addicts having bitcoin accounts.

I know it's still a while away, just interested in people's thoughts?

4 minutes ago, Elite said:

As we move towards paperless currency, how the fuck are heroin addicts etc going to be able to pay for their drugs?

I imagine crypto-currency will solve the problem for most functioning people that like a dabble but I can't imagine most heroin addicts having bitcoin accounts.

I know it's still a while away, just interested in people's thoughts?

Steak and blow jobs? Rob the steak from Aldi? The bag heads that is.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Steak and blow jobs? Rob the steak from Aldi? The bag heads that is.

They won't get cash for the blowjobs and can't sell the steak for cash either. Most drug dealers won't accept either as currency as well.

• 8 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 20/08/2017 at 01:08, Captain Turdseye said:

Weed, E's, speed, and sniff I all had heavy spells on over the years before I moved away at 24. Not proud of any of them and to be honest apart from the E's they don't conjure up many good memories. Only had proper LSD and mushrooms a handful of times, they weren't readily available where I lived. It's pretty sad really but my first experiences of most of those drugs were in the presence of either my mum or dad, and all before the age of 14.

Only done coke maybe a handful of times in the five years since moving down here, and none at all in the two years since I found out about my brain and spinal AIDS. My bird has always liked a spliff and after a year/eighteen months of living with her without partaking I finally caved in. Jibbed it again, hopefully for good, earlier this year. Just found I wasn't enjoying it anymore, it had become more of a habit and more than anything I wanted to kick the baccy for my long term health. I had pestered her for a while to give it up with me because it was nigh on impossible to stop myself while she was still at it.

These days I'm happy with a bottle of red wine or six cans of Guinness. Until the next day when I'm pissing through my arse and shouting downstairs for someone to come up and pass another bog roll in.

Didn’t realise it’d been five years but for the last week or so I’ve been waiting for the kids to go to bed and then sneaking out to walk round the block and smoke a joint. 

Been having trouble with the MS, stopping me from sleeping. I can lie there all night wide awake, tossing and turning, no sleep whatsoever. Occasionally it can happen two nights on the bounce and then I’m really fucked. Puts me out of action for a week. The spliff seems to be making me sleep much, much better. I don’t know. I’ll have to wait for a night that I’m stoned and can’t sleep to see if this experiment is a failure. 

Trouble is, I hate the smell of weed. I get in and I’m straight to the kitchen sink to wash my hands and I have a brew ready to take the taste away. 

Every time I’ve tried it in the last few years I’ve had a few tokes and felt all paranoid and shit. I even tried some weed cakes after being recommended them by some cunt on here and I ended up in bed with the curtains closed at about 5:30pm. This time around it’s been sound because I’m straight back into the living room by myself watching Curb Your Enthusiasm and pissing myself laughing. 

And if I’m being honest while we’re on the topic of drugs, I’m semi regular on the sniff now. Maybe once every two/three months or something if my mate is coming round for a few beers, not in the pub or anything like that. I’ve said to him a few times when we’ve been getting smashed that I’d love to have one last E, just for old times sake. Apparently they’re decent again now and the price has risen in accordance. Well, my missus has only gone and procured two of the little fuckers. 

Got them hidden away in a PlayStation game case. God knows when me and her will get the chance to take them. Circumstances need to be right. No kids in the house, no chance of us having to go and pick one of them up in case of emergency, etc. Can’t wait though. 

• Upvote 4

Strange to go grocery shopping and walk by the weed store. 

I haven't gone in, as I gave up all such things decades ago, but I'm pleased to see that people are free to use something that, in my experience, does very little harm, particularly when compared to alcohol.

We've also gained permission from the feds to, in effect, decriminalize small amounts of much stronger drugs--meth, cocaine, plus. Up to 2.5 grams.

An attempt by our left-leaning provincial government to do something about the awful spate of opiod overdose deaths we've experienced here over the past few years due to the strength of the new synthetic drugs on the market.

Hope it works.

Illicit drug toxicity is the leading cause of unnatural death in the province, accounting for more deaths than homicides, suicides, motor vehicle incidents (MVIs), drownings and fire-related deaths combined. Deaths due to illicit drug toxicity are second only to cancers in terms of potential years of life lost in B.C.

4 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Didn’t realise it’d been five years but for the last week or so I’ve been waiting for the kids to go to bed and then sneaking out to walk round the block and smoke a joint. 

Been having trouble with the MS, stopping me from sleeping. I can lie there all night wide awake, tossing and turning, no sleep whatsoever. Occasionally it can happen two nights on the bounce and then I’m really fucked. Puts me out of action for a week. The spliff seems to be making me sleep much, much better. I don’t know. I’ll have to wait for a night that I’m stoned and can’t sleep to see if this experiment is a failure. 

Trouble is, I hate the smell of weed. I get in and I’m straight to the kitchen sink to wash my hands and I have a brew ready to take the taste away. 

Every time I’ve tried it in the last few years I’ve had a few tokes and felt all paranoid and shit. I even tried some weed cakes after being recommended them by some cunt on here and I ended up in bed with the curtains closed at about 5:30pm. This time around it’s been sound because I’m straight back into the living room by myself watching Curb Your Enthusiasm and pissing myself laughing. 

And if I’m being honest while we’re on the topic of drugs, I’m semi regular on the sniff now. Maybe once every two/three months or something if my mate is coming round for a few beers, not in the pub or anything like that. I’ve said to him a few times when we’ve been getting smashed that I’d love to have one last E, just for old times sake. Apparently they’re decent again now and the price has risen in accordance. Well, my missus has only gone and procured two of the little fuckers. 

Got them hidden away in a PlayStation game case. God knows when me and her will get the chance to take them. Circumstances need to be right. No kids in the house, no chance of us having to go and pick one of them up in case of emergency, etc. Can’t wait though. 

What E’s have you got, hombre?

Any of the below and you’ll be alright.

There’s apparently a lot of shit flying round posing as MDMA but is absolute shite.

Brexit and Covid are to blame, apparently. 

7A4B7ECF-A972-4045-9CDF-E20B49BB4FA6.jpeg

6 hours ago, The Midnight Rambler said:

Have you tried CBD oil? I’ve not but wondered if it was any good, just to get some decent kip. 
Did my first line earlier this year just after I finished my best mans speech. Made me fucking puke, like I was coming up off a pill. Fuck knows what’s in dickhead dust these days.

I tried CBD oil a couple of years back for chronic pain and it was useless for me. Hope this helps.

9 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

I tried CBD oil to aid sleep and also had no benefit.  

Yep. I think it's snake oil myself. Or at least in it's current form(no THC) it is. My own opinion is that it's that THC chemical in cannabis that has the properties to help pain and aid sleep,but with the law in it's current form of removing it,it's not very effective.

28 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Yep. I think it's snake oil myself. Or at least in it's current form(no THC) it is. My own opinion is that it's that THC chemical in cannabis that has the properties to help pain and aid sleep,but with the law in it's current form of removing it,it's not very effective.

Cost me a fortune too, I think £150 for an eye drop size bottle.  Tasted like an ashtray too and then crystallised. A fool and his money etc. 

Coming into today off the back of 90 mins sleep which were spread over what basically amounts to a couple of naps. Worst thing is, I know this isn’t the last time I’ll tempt fate like that on here. 

6 hours ago, TheBitch said:

What E’s have you got, hombre?

Any of the below and you’ll be alright.

There’s apparently a lot of shit flying round posing as MDMA but is absolute shite.

Brexit and Covid are to blame, apparently. 

7A4B7ECF-A972-4045-9CDF-E20B49BB4FA6.jpeg

Not sure, mate. They’re wrapped in tin foil, only glanced at them quickly before hiding them away. They’re grey, but not the ones on that list. 

She got them off her mate, who was apparently writhing around on the grass in her back garden whilst coming up off one when my bird went round there last week. 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Coming into today off the back of 90 mins sleep which were spread over what basically amounts to a couple of naps. Worst thing is, I know this isn’t the last time I’ll tempt fate like that on here. 

Not sure, mate. They’re wrapped in tin foil, only glanced at them quickly before hiding them away. They’re grey, but not the ones on that list. 

She got them off her mate, who was apparently writhing around on the grass in her back garden whilst coming up off one when my bird went round there last week. 

There’s no feeling like it. 

I couldn’t bear the other side nowadays. It would be horrific. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

There’s no feeling like it. 

I couldn’t bear the other side nowadays. It would be horrific. 

Ha. I think I’ll be alright. Like I said, just one last time for old time’s sake. It’s not like I’m gonna be smashing pill after pill and going for a couple of days like you do when you’re young. I imagine it’ll be nice, just me and her. Might even try and fail to do some intercourse before settling for a snuggle. 

• Upvote 2

38 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Ha. I think I’ll be alright. Like I said, just one last time for old time’s sake. It’s not like I’m gonna be smashing pill after pill and going for a couple of days like you do when you’re young. I imagine it’ll be nice, just me and her. Might even try and fail to do some intercourse before settling for a snuggle. 

Like trying to get toothpaste back in the tube.  No chance. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

Jesus

Australian police seize record $1.6bn of crystal meth (rte.ie)

Australian police said they had seized some A$1.6 billion (€1.1bn) worth of crystal meth, also known as 'ice', concealed within marble stones in several sea freight containers, in what it said was the biggest ever haul of the drug in the country.

More than 1,800 kg of methylamphetamine was found in containers arriving in Sydney port over recent weeks hidden in marble stone slabs, New South Wales (NSW) state police said in a statement.

Just over 1,000 kg of methylamphetamine was found in the latest seizure, police said this morning, after about 750 kg of ice was confiscated last week.

"The capability that this syndicate has demonstrated to us, in terms of volume and size is enormous. These figures are staggering," NSW Detective Chief Superintendent John Watson said during a media briefing.

All shipments originated in the Middle East region with the consignment details of both drug seizures identical, Chief Supt Watson said.

No charges have been made in relation to the latest seizure but police had arrested three men over the drugs found last week.

Methylamphetamine, commonly referred to as methamphetamineor by its street name of ice or crystal meth, is one of the most potent varieties of the amphetamine drug.

The name 'ice' became popular due to its white little 'crystals' and glass-like appearance.

11 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Jesus

Australian police said they had seized some A$1.6 billion (€1.1bn) worth of crystal meth, also known as 'ice', concealed within marble stones in several sea freight containers, in what it said was the biggest ever haul of the drug in the country.

More than 1,800 kg of methylamphetamine was found in containers arriving in Sydney port over recent weeks hidden in marble stone slabs, New South Wales (NSW) state police said in a statement.

Just over 1,000 kg of methylamphetamine was found in the latest seizure, police said this morning, after about 750 kg of ice was confiscated last week.

"The capability that this syndicate has demonstrated to us, in terms of volume and size is enormous. These figures are staggering," NSW Detective Chief Superintendent John Watson said during a media briefing.

All shipments originated in the Middle East region with the consignment details of both drug seizures identical, Chief Supt Watson said.

No charges have been made in relation to the latest seizure but police had arrested three men over the drugs found last week.

Methylamphetamine, commonly referred to as methamphetamineor by its street name of ice or crystal meth, is one of the most potent varieties of the amphetamine drug.

The name 'ice' became popular due to its white little 'crystals' and glass-like appearance.

£1.1 Billion! Can't be many bigger busts than that.

2 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Jesus

Street value.

• Upvote 1