You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Drugs

Bjornebye

• 5 weeks later...
On 17/07/2020 at 10:47, lifetime fan said:

Cornish league have cancelled this season and their guidelines are maximum 8 players a side, 20 overs each for friendlies. 

This thread contains all manner of embarrassing posts, pointless posts, needless ripostes , confusing anecdotes, petty snipes, but nothing, NOTHING, had prepared me for a reference to to the current state of play with the Cornish cricket league.

CLOSE THE THREAD.

• Upvote 1

Third rate celebrity Judge Rinder and Ricos heartfelt concern for children involved in the cocaine trade is touching, in the words of Hughie Green I mean that most sincerely folks. It's always appreciated when people doing faily well for themselves show empathy for others less fortunate, like in the last recession when Kirty Alshop showed the nation how to transform old curtains into winter blankets.

4 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Third rate celebrity Judge Rinder and Ricos heartfelt concern for children involved in the cocaine trade is touching, in the words of Hughie Green I mean that most sincerely folks. It's always appreciated when people doing faily well for themselves show empathy for others less fortunate, like in the last recession when Kirty Alshop showed the nation how to transform old curtains into winter blankets.

Are you beaked up now Gnosher?  Would explain why you didn’t understand the article or my views.  Am I supposed to rush to defend the successful barrister? 

The Tory mayoral candidate is advocating for random drugs tests in the city to combat this.  Veggie all week, fair trade coffee, sponsor an African child and recycle everything - then just a couple of lines at the weekend hypocrites.  

2 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Are you beaked up now Gnosher?  Would explain why you didn’t understand the article or my views.  Am I supposed to rush to defend the successful barrister? 

The Tory mayoral candidate is advocating for random drugs tests in the city to combat this.  Veggie all week, fair trade coffee, sponsor an African child and recycle everything - then just a couple of lines at the weekend hypocrites.  

Not sure I like the sound of random drug tests although if they confine it to the house of lords I'll turn a blind eye.

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, mattyq said:

Julie Burchill, wasn't she well known for her coke binges?

Isn't she now known for being a massive fucking loon?

The Telegraph is turning into Viz for radicalised right wing dickheads

Yeah that's her, brought out a magazine with Toby Young, had a kid with Tony Parsons who she abandoned then had another boy by her second husband, sadly the poor kid committed suicide. I've read a few snippets on the boy who killed himself and he sounded a good kid. Burchill meanwhile is like her amigos Parsons and Young, poison. Before her own sons death Burchill constantly criticised initiatives to try to curb the increase in male suicides  often mocking the families of suicide victims. Shes Katie Hopkins with a brain, like so many right wing shock jocks they lack empathy.

https://toysoldier.wordpress.com/2015/07/06/the-consequences-of-suicide/

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/to-mum-i-was-just-an-inconvenience-says-burchills-son-1104110.html

3 hours ago, Rico1304 said:

Did you read it? She says she was on it for years. 

No, firewalled off

It dawned on me that she might have been arguing for legalisation, was she?

If so a textbook example of chatting shit whilst happily mired in blissful ignorance

3 hours ago, Gnasher said:

Yeah that's her, brought out a magazine with Toby Young, had a kid with Tony Parsons who she abandoned then had another boy by her second husband, sadly the poor kid committed suicide. I've read a few snippets on the boy who killed himself and he sounded a good kid. Burchill meanwhile is like her amigos Parsons and Young, poison. Before her own sons death Burchill constantly criticised initiatives to try to curb the increase in male suicides  often mocking the families of suicide victims. Shes Katie Hopkins with a brain, like so many right wing shock jocks they lack empathy.

https://toysoldier.wordpress.com/2015/07/06/the-consequences-of-suicide/

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/to-mum-i-was-just-an-inconvenience-says-burchills-son-1104110.html

Yup, I don't like her one bit

• 5 months later...
1 minute ago, Colonel Kurtz said:
al pacino scarface GIF

Doing a few sneaky lines on your own in your bedroom on a Saturday afternoon. What could possibly go wrong ? 

I already know. The trick is limiting the damage. Every post on here tonight will be one less message to people I shouldn’t, one less cringeworthy post on Facebook or similar and less time thinking it might be a good idea to go downstairs and chat to the wife or go Nextdoor and see if the lesbian is home. 

Today is a one off. Hopefully.