You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Drugs

Bjornebye

18 minutes ago, aRdja said:

You pretended to care about industrial scale murders and mass slavery, when you tried to attack me when I was reminiscing about my fun experiences with drugs in London. You (very weirdly) brought the posts I made on the Centrists thread, as a way to invalidate my political views. All of that whilst: 1) you’ve probably done as much drugs as I have, therefore you’re as guilty of supporting “industrial scale murders” and mass slavery 2) you hold and share your strong political views more often than I do (you’ve been attacking Jeremy Corbyn on a daily basis) . Those criticisms would’ve been fair game coming from someone who was strongly anti-drugs (which I honestly thought you were when you posted the rant). The fact that you enjoy getting high just as much as I do, made it baffling. Why should I be judged on a different set of standards than your set yourself?

aRdja. Take it to private message after this if you want to carry on. Its fun to watch kick offs on the forum but this has gone too far , especially wth two very decent posters. Rico is a mate away from the forum but that doesn't mean I won't call him a cunt if he is being out of line. And yes, he is goading a lot here. Ben is also a good mate of mine and he (and I trust his opinion above most) tells me you are a sound lad. 

Now the pair of you take it to PM or just drop it. I'm quite aware point scoring will go on but as for a full blown daily battle just swerve it. Call it quits. No winners. If it carries on it will only be losers. 

Now..... Lets all get over to the Boris Johnson head and see if we can all get more "cunt" out of Gnasher 

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

aRdja. Take it to private message after this if you want to carry on. Its fun to watch kick offs on the forum but this has gone too far , especially wth two very decent posters. Rico is a mate away from the forum but that doesn't mean I won't call him a cunt if he is being out of line. And yes, he is goading a lot here. Ben is also a good mate of mine and he (and I trust his opinion above most) tells me you are a sound lad. 

Now the pair of you take it to PM or just drop it. I'm quite aware point scoring will go on but as for a full blown daily battle just swerve it. Call it quits. No winners. If it carries on it will only be losers. 

Now..... Lets all get over to the Boris Johnson head and see if we can all get more "cunt" out of Gnasher 

I haven’t tried to ‘point score’ at all. I made a light-hearted post about reminiscing about fun times in London. That was it. Nothing to do with him! Attacking a poster instead of the post isn’t my style. I honestly would like to know why he holds myself to a higher set standards than he does himself? Why pretend to care about “industrial scale murders” and “mass slavery” to attack me when he really doesn’t? Why did he seem, or pretend to be at least, upset about me making fun of centrists (he brought this up specifically), when he (someone who enjoys getting high himself) has no problems attacking politicians and political commentators on a daily basis?

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

Dont bring me into it. 

1 hour ago, aRdja said:

I haven’t tried to ‘point score’ at all. I made a light-hearted post about reminiscing about fun times in London. That was it. Nothing to do with him! Attacking a poster instead of the post isn’t my style. I honestly would like to know why he holds myself to a higher set standards than he does himself? Why pretend to care about “industrial scale murders” and “mass slavery” to attack me when he really doesn’t? Why did he seem, or pretend to be at least, upset about me making fun of centrists (he brought this up specifically), when he (someone who enjoys getting high himself) has no problems attacking politicians and political commentators on a daily basis?

Stig is right, this is my last post on the matter. You’ve proved that you lie, don’t understand basic words and have the comprehension skills of a toddler. 8 people have tried and failed to explain it in this thread, at least 9 in the Corbyn thread.  

35 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Stig is right, this is my last post on the matter. You’ve proved that you lie, don’t understand basic words and have the comprehension skills of a toddler. 8 people have tried and failed to explain it in this thread, at least 9 in the Corbyn thread.  

Of course it is, because you can’t answer my questions. You’ve consistently evaded addressing those points. Maybe if you cared so much about “industrial scale murders” or mass slavery then you should stop using, as opposed to guilt-tripping me for doing the same thing you are.

If my posts making fun of centrists upset you (I don’t know why as they have nothing to do with you), then fine, tell me that... but it’d be bit baffling and yep, hypocritical...  when you enjoy attacking politicians (albeit the more left leaning) just as much, if not more than I do. 

I honestly don’t understand why you expect so much more of me than you do yourself and other posters here.

• Downvote 1

My mate has messaged me asking if I want ‘owt’ for tomorrow. He does this so he can buy in bulk and get his own cheaper. I don’t really but it’s easier to say yes. 

Our plan tomorrow was to walk up to the local cricket club and offer some support as they attempted to get their first game on after lockdown. They don’t get the biggest crowds and the bar is their only source of income. 

Not sure when cocaine became an essential accompaniment to watching village cricket but there you go. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, YorkshireRed said:

My mate has messaged me asking if I want ‘owt’ for tomorrow. He does this so he can buy in bulk and get his own cheaper. I don’t really but it’s easier to say yes. 

Our plan tomorrow was to walk up to the local cricket club and offer some support as they attempted to get their first game on after lockdown. They don’t get the biggest crowds and the bar is their only source of income. 

Not sure when cocaine became an essential accompaniment to watching village cricket but there you go. 

What time mate? 

31 minutes ago, aRdja said:

Of course it is, because you can’t answer my questions. You’ve consistently evaded addressing those points. Maybe if you cared so much about “industrial scale murders” or mass slavery then you should stop using, as opposed to guilt-tripping me for doing the same thing you are.

If my posts making fun of centrists upset you (I don’t know why as they have nothing to do with you), then fine, tell me that... but it’d be bit baffling and yep, hypocritical...  when you enjoy attacking politicians (albeit the more left leaning) just as much, if not more than I do. 

I honestly don’t understand why you expect so much more of me than you do yourself and other posters here.

I answered the question in my post, 8 people have tried to explain it to you.  I can’t understand it for you.  

You pontificate, you deem people who don’t hold the same ‘correct’ political opinions as you as somehow wrong and not as good as you. You put yourself on a pedestal (Christ).  

I’m not a hypocrite, I am a selfish old

cunt. I’ve said a million times I’m selfish, and In general don’t care about people I don’t know. 

You won’t understand this. No idea why I bothered. 

• Upvote 1