You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Drugs

Bjornebye

27 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Yeah but you lot normally carry it on for a few days after. At least until the glens vodka has run out. 

I'm a bit busy for the old sectarianism during the day at the moment and in the evening I like to have a cup of tea.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Hahahaha fucking hell. 

I remember getting to a festival and my mate ruling out of his tent spluttering having done a huge line of MDMA thinking it was beak. He was in a strange place for the rest of the day. 

Hahaha - we’ve all been there!

We were at Glastonbury years ago and sat about trying to muster some energy for the final day. One mate got up out of his seat and as he did another mate robbed his chair. An argument ensued and the chair robber wouldn’t move. He kept finding things on the seat “ooh look, a quid” and the other lad would have a go at him for robbing his pound. Then he sees a tablet on the floor - one of those capsules with the powder inside it. The lad who lost his chair goes “give me that it’s my anti depressant” and the other one is going “look lads, free drugs”. He then proceeds to pour the powder into his hand and leans forward and snorts it. He stayed there a bit making pain noises and when he came back up his eye was bright red, bloodshot and protruding from its socket. It was like a fucking novelty golf ball and he was going “why have I done that?!” We were all absolutely pissing ourselves. It was exactly the lift we all needed at that point.

The lad was fine too - he went to the medical tent and his eye was normal again by the following weekend.

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, aRdja said:

Don’t “both sides” this. You were acting more upset than my mum when she found my stash, when I brought up beak a month or so back. You must have forgotten about that post when you divulged the info about your drug-taking past. There’s very little hypocrisy on my part as I’ve never criticised anyone or guilt-tripped anyone for taking drugs. You, on the other hand, tried to guilt-trip me using “hundreds of thousands murdered”, despite you admitting that you enjoy doing bumps yourself. I mean if that’s not hypocrisy, then what the fuck is.

Just stop it. 

Do you not see the parody of being a coke head and refusing to stop talking when everyone else present thinks you’re being a dick? 

23 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

I can vaguely remember the first time I did ket thinking it was coke. 

Not a nice experience. 

Yeah, I’ve had that. Gave someone a line when out, he said he’d sort me back when we all went back to his. Stood in the kitchen and he goes “left you a line on the speaker in the lounge”. It was fucking massive - I was impressed with his generosity. Skip forward 20 minutes and I was climbing the stairs having agreed that I probably needed to go to bed when interrupted during a conversation I was having with someone by one of the people who lived there. I thought I was fine at that point. Fucking horrendous. Was lying in a strangers bed trying to call a taxi, but my hands seemed massive and my phone was tiny.

• Upvote 1

Everyone must have done the ket thing.

I was at a festival queuing for a drink. Some lad come over and asked me to get him a drink to avoid queuing. Not wanting anyone to think badly of scousers, i duly obliged. 

To say thanks he asked me to snort a line off his hand. Again, i had the city's reputation to uphold, so i did it one like a champ.

As soon as it went down i knew it was ket. Probably told the story before, but i went on the waltzers with my mates fine. By the time i got off, i was stood at the top if the stairs confused, asking my mate how to get down. He had to walk me down like i was an old woman with a broken stair lift.

I then proceeded to wander round for a bit before i quickly snapped out of my ket hole to Hot Chip.

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, belarus said:

Yeah, I’ve had that. Gave someone a line when out, he said he’d sort me back when we all went back to his. Stood in the kitchen and he goes “left you a line on the speaker in the lounge”. It was fucking massive - I was impressed with his generosity. Skip forward 20 minutes and I was climbing the stairs having agreed that I probably needed to go to bed when interrupted during a conversation I was having with someone by one of the people who lived there. I thought I was fine at that point. Fucking horrendous. Was lying in a strangers bed trying to call a taxi, but my hands seemed massive and my phone was tiny.

Very similar situation, young lad I worked with begging for a line when we were out. “I’ve got loads of gear when we get back to mine and will sort you out I promise Col”. 

True to his word he’d lined up two lovely fat lines. 

Cunt. 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

Ha ha. Its colonel Kurtz to you. 

Well, that will entirely depend on your answer to my beans question. 

14 minutes ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

Beans and black pudding. Not fucking chips mind. 

Roger that, Sir. Apologies for my lack of customs and courtesies. 

6 minutes ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

I judge a man by his English breakfast choices. Beans, black pudding and fried bread are all ticks in the sensible chap column. Chips and you’re dead to me. It sounds harsh but experience shows it works. 

Fuck off 

• Downvote 1

8 minutes ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

I judge a man by his English breakfast choices. Beans, black pudding and fried bread are all ticks in the sensible chap column. Chips and you’re dead to me. It sounds harsh but experience shows it works. 

Indeed. Chips are wonderful part of our national identity, but they’re not for breakfast. Have some fucking standards. 

12 hours ago, Rico1304 said:

5 different people have tried to explain it to you. Do you not see a pattern emerging here?  The only option left is for us to ask Simon Green to break it down for you.  Fucking moron. 

Hypocrisy is holding others to different standards as you do yourself of which you did to me. “Do what i say, not as I do”. You can’t legitimately guilt-trip someone for reminiscing about fun times on drugs whilst effectively doing it yourself a few pages later. That’s all in black and white. We all make fun of politicians, but you tried to effectively ‘cancel’ me because I enjoy getting high, but you later admitted to everyone that you do too. Why should be judged differently to you and everyone else on the forum?

1 hour ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

That is one definition of it. There are others.

Come off it. You won’t find one post from me in this forum criticising/guilt-tripping another poster for taking drugs, because that would be utterly idiotic. There are loads of other posters who hold and share passionate opinions on politics e.g., yourself, Stig, TK, etc. We make fun of (as well asattack) public figures and politicians on daily basis, me with Nawaz and O’Brien, and yourself and Rico with Jeremy Corbyn. Some of those posters e.g., me, enjoy getting high on weekends. Rico tried to ‘cancel’ me from participating in those discussions because I enjoy getting high, despite him admitting later a couple of pages later that he does too! That’s fucking stupid and laughable. Why the double standards? Why should I be judged differently to other posters in this forum?

4 hours ago, aRdja said:

Come off it. You won’t find one post from me in this forum criticising/guilt-tripping another poster for taking drugs, because that would be utterly idiotic. There are loads of other posters who hold and share passionate opinions on politics e.g., yourself, Stig, TK, etc. We make fun of (as well asattack) public figures and politicians on daily basis, me with Nawaz and O’Brien, and yourself and Rico with Jeremy Corbyn. Some of those posters e.g., me, enjoy getting high on weekends. Rico tried to ‘cancel’ me from participating in those discussions because I enjoy getting high, despite him admitting later a couple of pages later that he does too! That’s fucking stupid and laughable. Why the double standards? Why should I be judged differently to other posters in this forum?

6 people now.  

How the fuck can I ‘cancel’ you? You can literally cancel me by putting me on ignore and then I’m gone. You fucking child.  

You made up a WhatsApp group to shut me up, you told me to stop posting because I was ‘genuinely’ being laughed at but I’m cancelling you?  Fucking moron.