You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Drugs

Bjornebye

4 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

A Scottish woman has died after drinking a whole bottle of poppers. Ouch. 

Fucking hell. 

I had a pissed up bird spill a bottle over my nose/face about 18 months ago, burnt fuck out of the skin and took ages to heal. 

I’d hate to think what they’d do to your insides. 

10 hours ago, Audrey Witherspoon said:

and as regards try hards, everyone is a fucking try hard, that’s what you are supposed to do among friends. 

A bit of a reflection on society this. Being labelled a ‘try hard’ is seen as uncool in some way.

As if making an effort to achieve something or simply fit in is a crime against coolness. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Rico1304 said:

1. I’m definitely a prick

2. We are all hypocrites 

3. Actually, probably more of a cunt

4. Doubling down, when caught out, never works

5. I was spot on when I said this stupid cunt doesn’t seem to be able to grasp basic concepts

6. Describing yourself as ‘lovely’ is a new low

7, He invented the fact he had loads of WhatsApp messages to try and shut me up (he’s in his 30’s for fucks sake)  - in honour of Nantwich Nige he’s now Melbourne Mick to me. 

8. CT seems to not like me. Oh no. 

Don’t “both sides” this. You were acting more upset than my mum when she found my stash, when I brought up beak a month or so back. You must have forgotten about that post when you divulged the info about your drug-taking past. There’s very little hypocrisy on my part as I’ve never criticised anyone or guilt-tripped anyone for taking drugs. You, on the other hand, tried to guilt-trip me using “hundreds of thousands murdered”, despite you admitting that you enjoy doing bumps yourself. I mean if that’s not hypocrisy, then what the fuck is.

12 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

I’ve had WhatsApps off aRdja before, he sent me a nice happy birthday just the other week. I have to say I’ll be disappointed if the Anti-Rico Club is a real thing and nobody saw fit to invite me. I’d have been all over that shit. 

I will try get you added.

22 minutes ago, aRdja said:

Don’t “both sides” this. You were acting more upset than my mum when she found my stash, when I brought up beak a month or so back. You must have forgotten about that post when you divulged the info about your drug-taking past. There’s very little hypocrisy on my part as I’ve never criticised anyone or guilt-tripped anyone for taking drugs. You, on the other hand, tried to guilt-trip me using “hundreds of thousands murdered”, despite you admitting that you enjoy doing bumps yourself. I mean if that’s not hypocrisy, then what the fuck is.

5 different people have tried to explain it to you. Do you not see a pattern emerging here?  The only option left is for us to ask Simon Green to break it down for you.  Fucking moron. 

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, lifetime fan said:

Fucking hell. 

I had a pissed up bird spill a bottle over my nose/face about 18 months ago, burnt fuck out of the skin and took ages to heal. 

I’d hate to think what they’d do to your insides. 

Fucking hell. Burnt toast is one thing, burnt face is a no go. God Bless.

I was on a lads 18th a few years and he did similar. People were passing the poppers round, it got to him and he had a swig of it. We couldn't believe it. We were in hysterics but he then collapsed. 

His Dad came for him and went in an Ambulance. Left the hospital later that night, so no harm done.

Was more than a few years ago too.

4 minutes ago, John102 said:

I was on a lads 18th a few years and he did similar. People were passing the poppers round, it got to him and he had a swig of it. We couldn't believe it. We were in hysterics but he then collapsed. 

His Dad came for him and went in an Ambulance. Left the hospital later that night, so no harm done.

Was more than a few years ago too.

Hahahaha fucking hell. 

I remember getting to a festival and my mate ruling out of his tent spluttering having done a huge line of MDMA thinking it was beak. He was in a strange place for the rest of the day. 

38 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

Try it. 

Banging orgasms. 

It's on my bucket list.

1. Climb Everest.

2. Watch the New York Yankees live.

3. Have a wank inside a wheelie bin.

4. Shag whilst my head feels like a blimp on poppers.

• Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, Elite said:

It's on my bucket list.

1. Climb Everest.

2. Watch the New York Yankees live.

3. Have a wank inside a wheelie bin.

4. Shag whilst my head feels like a blimp on poppers.

Fuck the Yankees. Mets all the way. 

3 hours ago, aRdja said:

Every time you try to explain how Rico is a hypocrite you get deeper in to wrongness and look more stupid.

For someone like me that thinks you are a bit of a cunt, this is comedy gold. We've had make believe whatsapp groups where supposed people are genuinely laughing, you continually telling people to stop crying, using the brilliant insult "a fucking dork" whilst trying to make out you're "a lovely guy to be around" and now your mum finding your stash. All delivered in the mentality and language of a spoilt 12 year old.

Please dont stop.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, A Red said:

Every time you try to explain how Rico is a hypocrite you get deeper in to wrongness and look more stupid.

For someone like me that thinks you are a bit of a cunt, this is comedy gold. We've had make believe whatsapp groups where supposed people are genuinely laughing, you continually telling people to stop crying, using the brilliant insult "a fucking dork" whilst trying to make out you're "a lovely guy to be around" and now your mum finding your stash. All delivered in the mentality and language of a spoilt 12 year old.

Please dont stop.

Shouldn't you be out burning tricolours and throwing bricks at police? 

17 minutes ago, A Red said:

That was Sunday and mainly just the burning of an effigy of the pope up my garden

Yeah but you lot normally carry it on for a few days after. At least until the glens vodka has run out.