Quantcast
Drugs - Page 13 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Bjornebye

Drugs

8 minutes ago, Duff Man said:

The GF's pretty fucking grim atm, it really is.

To be expected after 4 months lockdown and a massive title winning hangover. If you posted more often it would make the place better. You wildebeest. 

• Upvote 1

I’ve got an addictive personality, so I’ve never tried Class A drugs.

Having been hopelessly addicted to hardcore stuff such as Imodium, Vicks VapoRub ointment and Mars Bars, I’ve always thought it best I swerve beak, etc.

I’ve smoked weed in the past, but not for many years. To be honest, weed didn’t agree with me at all, presumably because I wasn’t used to it and it didn’t mix well with all the ale that I used to drink. I once got destroyed on some in Amsterdam and was convinced I was wearing a pair of John Barnes’ skintight 1980s footy shorts, which were made out of Panini shiny

foil stickers. To make matters worse, I shit myself and when I finally made it to a toilet, I just sat there for ages, unable to work out if I’d wiped my arse or not. 

15 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

Having been hopelessly addicted to hardcore stuff such as Imodium, Vicks VapoRub ointment and Mars Bars, I’ve always thought it best I swerve beak, etc.

I’ve smoked weed in the past, but not for many years. To be honest, weed didn’t agree with me at all, presumably because I wasn’t used to it and it didn’t mix well with all the ale that I used to drink. I once got destroyed on some in Amsterdam and was convinced I was wearing a pair of John Barnes’ skintight 1980s footy shorts, which were made out of Panini shiny

foil stickers. To make matters worse, I shit myself and when I finally made it to a toilet, I just sat there for ages, unable to work out if I’d wiped my arse or not. 

Sounds like you’re gonna be a great Kethead

19 hours ago, Rico1304 said:

You’re doing the right thing, front it out for a couple of days and most people will forget.  
Because as we know the GF has a track record of forgetting and not bringing things up.  

Lol. You pretended to be outraged over me talking about illicit drugs, and got caught admitting that you’ve dabbled with drugs in the past. People noticed. Either you’re a liar trying to look hip by pretending that you took drugs or you were a hypocrite trying to shame people for getting high. Happy for you to bring it up as often you like, you fucking dork.

• Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Tony Moanero said:

_106265841_zamon3bbc.jpgimage (1).jpg

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, aRdja said:

you fucking dork.

Savage. Could have at least broken him in gently, with a berk or a twerp.

37 minutes ago, aRdja said:

Lol. You pretended to be outraged over me talking about illicit drugs, and got caught admitting that you’ve dabbled with drugs in the past. People noticed. Either you’re a liar trying to look hip by pretending that you took drugs or you were a hypocrite trying to shame people for getting high. Happy for you to bring it up as often you like, you fucking dork.

Got caught? Are you high now?  You still don’t understand do you?  

Is it a mark of success or a source of shame to be discussed on a WhatsApp group aligned to the forum?

Is it a mark of success or a source of shame to be included on a WhatsApp group aligned to the forum?

These are the questions I’ll consider during my morning walk in the woods with the dog.

It’s possible that neither myself or the dog will ever find answers we’re comfortable with. Such is life. 

12 minutes ago, Fluter in Dakota said:

By the way, @Tony Moanero - when did Zammo move into Albert Square? Has he moved out again yet?

I’m not sure, mate. I’m a Coronation Street and Emmerdale, man. Stopped watched Eastenders regularly in the early 90s.

6 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

I’m not sure, mate. I’m a Coronation Street and Emmerdale, man. Stopped watched Eastenders regularly in the early 90s.

I grew up with soaps but don't bother at all these days. Emmerdale seems to be the pick of the bunch when I watch the odd episode, EastEnders isn't good for anyone's mental health.