You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Drugs

Bjornebye

1 minute ago, aRdja said:

I’m the only one who’s discussed in good faith. Notice how he and A Red have failed to address the point I raised regarding the double standards at play. 

There is no double standard you mental cunt. 

You still haven’t responded to the 5th post

You still made up the WhatsApp 

11 people have now tried to explain how you are wrong. 

46 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

There is no double standard you mental cunt. 

You still haven’t responded to the 5th post

You still made up the WhatsApp 

11 people have now tried to explain how you are wrong. 

I have explained the double standards a number of times. You’re just too much of a coward to even attempt to address it. Let me try again; you attack politicians/political commentators more frequently than I do, and have done it for longer than I have. That’s a fact. That’s something you tried to pull me up on. Why do you continue hold me to a higher set of standards than you do yourself?

9 hours ago, aRdja said:

I’ve never criticised anyone for using Amazon. I’m an Amazon Prime member and have been for five years. I’ve never claimed to be an ethical shopper. That’s yet another lie that you’ve made up to attack me. I made one post (one from 20k odd) about wanting to find a book I was recommended by another poster at the local book store, locally supporting the local economy as opposed to giving the cash to Jeff Bezos. That was it. Please explain the hypocrisy there. 

Now let’s get to the stuff that you’ve cowardly ignored... 

The other example of this supposed hypocrisy that he brought up was the fact that I attack and make fun of centrists regularly. He does the equivalent, but way more frequently than I do, have done it for a lot longer than I have (albeit to a different set of politicians/political commentators). If you honestly that it’s hypocritical of me (a person who enjoys getting high) to do that, what does that make him (also another person who enjoys getting high)? Why isn’t he held to the same standards as he does me?

Your last 15-20 posts in this thread are basically an instruction manual on how to build a cunt.

You have said you try to shop ethically, I cant get you to understand the link between that and buying drugs, I cant force you to understand words. You say you are being held to higher standards than others, you are not and despite things being explained to you time and time again, you keep repeating shit. If you say you are going to try not to use Amazon because of the way they treat their workers (you did) then no-one will criticise you until you start going on about wanting to buy illegal drugs. Even then its not exactly the worst thing, millions are like you but understand there is an hypocrisy and realise that until they are legalised have no choice. You could knock this on the head so easily but you choose to carry on blindly.

As for your views on centrists I tend to ignore your political opinions where I can, not because I disagree with them or i am a coward but because I think you are an almighty childish prick that just jumps on any bandwagon or uses any new buzzword that you think makes you cool and one of the kids. Take "cancelling" you'd never heard of it a month ago, fast forward a few weeks and you are screeching that you're a victim of it despite quite clearly demonstrating you didnt know what it was. Then there is whatsapp..........

Take a bit of advice, walk away from this thread

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, A Red said:

Your last 15-20 posts in this thread are basically an instruction manual on how to build a cunt.

You have said you try to shop ethically, I cant get you to understand the link between that and buying drugs, I cant force you to understand words. You say you are being held to higher standards than others, you are not and despite things being explained to you time and time again, you keep repeating shit. If you say you are going to try not to use Amazon because of the way they treat their workers (you did) then no-one will criticise you until you start going on about wanting to buy illegal drugs. Even then its not exactly the worst thing, millions are like you but understand there is an hypocrisy and realise that until they are legalised have no choice. You could knock this on the head so easily but you choose to carry on blindly.

As for your views on centrists I tend to ignore your political opinions where I can, not because I disagree with them or i am a coward but because I think you are an almighty childish prick that just jumps on any bandwagon or uses any new buzzword that you think makes you cool and one of the kids. Take "cancelling" you'd never heard of it a month ago, fast forward a few weeks and you are screeching that you're a victim of it despite quite clearly demonstrating you didnt know what it was. Then there is whatsapp..........

Take a bit of advice, walk away from this thread

I honestly don’t care about what you think about my views on centrists. I couldn’t care less. I don’t think about you at all, A Red. The issue is him and you applying clear double standards. Something that you’ve managed to evade like a slimey little coward you’ve revealed yourself to be.

I’m happy to repeat it... Rico, someone who enjoys taking drugs, and someone who has probably taken more drugs than I have, given he’s about twice my age... tried to pull my up on my posts making fun of or attacking politicians and political commentators. The very same poster who attacks and makes fun of politicians and a lot more than I do, and have done for far longer than I have. My question is, why are you putting me on a pedestal? Why do you hold me to a higher set of of standards than you hold him, and he holds himself?

This whole Amazon thing is just a distraction. I’m an Amazon Prime member, have been for a long time. It’s not something I’ve shied away from. I wanted to find a book in my local book store, not a big deal. Money going into my local bookstore is much better than it going to Jeff Bezos. In saying that, chances are I’ve given Amazon more revenue than both you and Rico combined, and it’s not something that I’ve ever tried to hide. I suggest you find a different line of attack. 

On 17/07/2020 at 23:54, Remmie said:

Bloody hell, both ARdja and Rico love a bit of repetition in their arguments don't they? Do you think 'you know what, if I make this same point the 15th time, it'll really hit home'? 

Must be all the drug use

On 18/07/2020 at 02:06, Remmie said:

Well that little exchange has shut me right up hasn't it? 

3 hours ago, Remmie said:

That's it, that the one. 16th time lucky and your same exact fucking post finally hits home and those that disagree concede victory. Sail off into the sunset with a cigar sweet prince

Are you still tapping on about this.....?

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, John102 said:

Despite its promise, i have been reliably informed that this thread will not be entering the TLW Hall of Fame.

Perhaps an edited version showing the highlights. I believe first page, fifth post down, is a particular corker, just in case anybody hasn’t seen it yet. 

Did pot brownies for the first time last night in an empty underground bar in town. Mate of a mate pulls a bag of them out, passes them around and within half an hour I'm finding everything and everyone hysterically funny. 

Never been to Amsterdam but if you can purchase these legally in coffee shops I'll be on the next flight

15 minutes ago, Ken Robber said:

Did pot brownies for the first time last night in an empty underground bar in town. Mate of a mate pulls a bag of them out, passes them around and within half an hour I'm finding everything and everyone hysterically funny. 

Never been to Amsterdam but if you can purchase these legally in coffee shops I'll be on the next flight

Well, they are more decriminalised than legal but yeah, space cake is readily available.