You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Drugs

Bjornebye

9 minutes ago, aRdja said:

All you’ve done so far is cowardly evade my questions. Not once have you tried to address as to why you hold me to a different set of standards as you do yourself i.e. putting me on a pedestal. You even told people a lie about me ‘castigating’ people for using Amazon. “But but.... what about the 5th post?” lol

To be fair he has asked you to provide evidence of the whatsapp group of people calling him a cunt about 300 times and you haven't.... Not taking sides but a bit of consistency eh. 

You aren't winning this one. Just drop it mate. No harm in being humble. 

9 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

To be fair he has asked you to provide evidence of the whatsapp group of people calling him a cunt about 300 times and you event.... Not taking sides but a bit of consistency eh. 

You are his mate, you are well within your rights to take his side here and have his back bud. I don’t really care about winning or point scoring. 

5 minutes ago, aRdja said:

You are his mate, you are well within your rights to take his side here and have his back bud. I don’t really care about winning or point scoring. 

Doesn’t look that way, no siree !

Its between the fourth and sixth posts.  Read it.  That’s it.  

13 minutes ago, Numero said:

Well, I mean, did you want to answer mine? 

I have. I think he’s a horrible cunt for a being so patronising all the fucking time, and holds contempt for democracy. The people voted to leave the EU but instead of trying to understand the reasoning behind that, he attacks them every fucking program. He’s “metropolitan elite” personified. I don’t think the fact that I like to get high has anything to do with that. Again, you are free to call me a scumbag and a cunt on this. 

4 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Doesn’t look that way, no siree !

Its between the fourth and sixth posts.  Read it.  That’s it.  

If you want to weasel your way out of this, and would rather hide away from explaining why you think I should be judged on a higher set of standards as you set yourself than just say so, and I’ll drop it.

1 minute ago, aRdja said:

I have. I think he’s a horrible cunt for a being so patronising all the fucking time, and holds contempt for democracy. The people voted to leave the EU but instead of trying to understand the reasoning behind that, he attacks them every fucking program. He’s “metropolitan elite” personified. I don’t think the fact that I like to get high has anything to do with that. Again, you are free to call me a scumbag and a cunt on this. 

I am a horrible cunt. Stopped clock. 

Anyone who has ever met me would fucking piss if they heard you describe me as metropolitan elite. But then again you think you’re a lovely bloke so the radar is a bit off. A management accountant married to a doctor who flits between london and Melbourne, spends £40 on breakfast and hundreds on trainers, admits (in fact brags) his carbon footprint is through the roof through recreational travel calls me metropolitan elite.  This is just priceless. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, aRdja said:

Nope, I asked you whether or not you agreed that there is a lack of consistency between calling James O’Brien a disgusting human being and paying into a system that is a ‘touch’ more disgusting than a radio host sharing Views on brexit. I didn’t ask your views on why you dislike him. I didn’t talk about you liking to get high. I asked about the lack of consistency between your views views n James O’Brien and you paying money into something that is undisputedly a bad trade. You didn’t answer that. You’re right to say it doesn’t have anything to do with you liking to get high. It has to do with supporting a trade that murdered, whilst shouting out hatred at a progressive radio host. Do you see a lack of consistency?

1 minute ago, aRdja said:

If you want to weasel your way out of this, and would rather hide away from explaining why you think I should be judged on a higher set of standards as you set yourself than just say so, and I’ll drop it.

How many fucking times?! 

I am a cunt, I don’t pretend to take the moral high ground on any subject.   

You are a hypocrite, because underneath your lefty sensibilities you are happy to partake in an industry that kills millions around the world.  You justify your drug taking by saying if there was an ethical provider you’d use them.  Can’t you see that means you acknowledge your hypocrisy?  

I can’t make it any simpler, neither could the 10 other people who tried. 

Describing yourself as lovely doesn’t mean you are.  

2 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

I am a horrible cunt. Stopped clock. 

Anyone who has ever met me would fucking piss if they heard you describe me as metropolitan elite. But then again you think you’re a lovely bloke so the radar is a bit off. A management accountant married to a doctor who flits between london and Melbourne, spends £40 on breakfast and hundreds on trainers, admits (in fact brags) his carbon footprint is through the roof through recreational travel calls me metropolitan elite.  This is just priceless. 

I was talking about James O’Brien there Rico, not you. I genuinely know very little about you, other than the fact that you hate Jeremy Corbyn, and you are Stig’s mate IRL.

1 hour ago, YorkshireRed said:

I think it’s more acceptable. At least you’ve gotten some exercise in and the coke will be performance enhancing off the tee, whilst an added challenge to deal with on the green. 

Being a middle aged man is generally sad and depressing whatever you do so golf on drugs is probably allowed. 

On the green too? Wild man.

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

How many fucking times?! 

I am a cunt, I don’t pretend to take the moral high ground on any subject.   

You are a hypocrite, because underneath your lefty sensibilities you are happy to partake in an industry that kills millions around the world.  You justify your drug taking by saying if there was an ethical provider you’d use them.  Can’t you see that means you acknowledge your hypocrisy?  

I can’t make it any simpler, neither could the 10 other people who tried. 

Describing yourself as lovely doesn’t mean you are.  

This lefty sensibilities business is something that you’ve made up (like me castigating people for using Amazon) because of my open admiration for Jeremy Corbyn, and his long-standing fight for equality. As you touched on in an earlier post (your response to my comment on that twat JOB), I have openly admitted to doing a lot of stupid shit and I have even apologetically admitted that I’ve never really had to try very hard in life, just from the sheer luck of being born to comfortable and (overly) mollycoddling middle class folks. This is a different discussion altogether and to be honest not overly interesting.

The main piece ‘evidence’ that you brought up was the fact that I attack and make fun of centrists regularly. You do the equivalent, but way more frequently than I do, have done it for a lot longer than I have (albeit to a different set of politicians/political commentators). If you think that’s hypocritical of me (a person who enjoys getting high) to do that, what does that make you (also another person who enjoys getting high)?

4 hours ago, aRdja said:

I make fun of (and attack) politicians nowhere near as much as Rico does FFS.  That’s the fucking hypocrisy. Him calling me out for it despite him doing the very same thing if not moreso. The Amazon thing, he just had you fooled there I’m afraid. It was yet another lie that he made up and A Red propagated. I’ve never once ‘castigated’ anyone for using Amazon. I’m still a paying member of Amazon Prime. I just made one (Yup just one) passing comment about wanting to use it less, rather give my cash to the local economy than to Jeff Bezos. And no don’t worry, I don’t need you to apologise for accusing me of something I’ve never done. 

You're a trier, I'll give you that.

In this little spat no-one has criticised you for taking the view that you want to shop elsewhere other than Amazon or wanting to shop ethically. Good for you, well done, have a tick and go to the top of the class, its a great thing to do. No-one has accused you of criticising others for not doing what you do.

But, now this is the bit you need to read carefully, it was pointed out to you that doing this was hypocritical given the fact that you help fund the drugs trade. Its true, really it is. Now, read this bit carefully too, you are not on your own, everybody that says they try to shop ethically but buys drugs is the same as you. Now, continue to read carefully, Rico never denied taking drugs, you didnt find him out, its out there, but he has never claimed to be an ethical shopper, you have, he hasnt, you are the hypocrite in this instance. 

Now do you get it?

• Upvote 4