You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Drugs

Bjornebye

Fascinating reading the last few pages. Thoroughly enjoyable.
Anyway back to the drugs. The mistakenly snorted Ketamine posters a few pages back have my utmost sympathy. 
On the Sunday night at Glastonbury years ago after being on it all weekend this happened to me. Did a massive line in the dance tent with some fella and his French girlfriend thinking it was coke. Within seconds my legs had gone and ended up with them babysitting me until the morning!
Didn’t think I was ever coming back from that one. It was fucking horrible.

• Upvote 3

33 minutes ago, Elite said:

I took a pill at The Oval to show Ian Botham I was cool,

And when I finally got sober I felt 10 years older but fuck it, it was something to do.

Thats good but not as good as the time I was stoned and nearly smashed into Viv Richards whilst hammering along on my push bike.  I saw him 20 yards away but was so starstruck I went into a weird trance and ploughed straight at him, he jumped out the way and I braked sharp and said  something like "fuck me sorry viv'' and he gasped and did a huge Viv Richard grin and said ' no bother man' he then winked and strolled into Sophia Gardens which was then the home of Glamorgan cricket club.  I flustered like a fool whilst all the time he looked cooler than an a fucking ice bucket.

A couple of hours later he smashed a quick fire 50.

25 minutes ago, Numero said:

Have you ever been on a big yacht? I’ve never been on an absolute monster like that but I’ve been on a few of the fancier sunseekers at the shows and they’re fucking epic, man. What those billionaire ones must be like... ah well, one can dream. 

No mate but I would love to, the same time Bezos yacht was docked some Arab Prince was there in his yacht, not much smaller. They crossed over to each other in speedboats and helicopters. Mental.

• Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I think you'll find I'll do what the fuck I want. 

To my detriment. 

By the way lads, this thread has (rightly in my opinion) gone in a million directions but did anyone expect to see someone get called a twerp?????!!!!!

mind-blown.gif

We’re supposed to be saying cunt less aren’t we, you dork?

20 minutes ago, aRdja said:

You are free to call me a scumbag as well. I hate that cunt because of he constantly talked down on and patronised the majority of you who voted for Brexit, I’ve explained that a number of times... I honestly think he’s a cunt. I’m happy for you to call me out on this and we can go back an forth and that, sure. I’ve never really shied away from any discussions. What I found absolutely baffling was that Rico had the audacity to get on his high horse and gave me a sanctimonious rant on the negative impacts of drugs, despite him being partial to drugs himself. The brass neck. 

69F3E665-E5ED-476A-9346-15A03631D054.jpeg

1 hour ago, Rico1304 said:

See - nothing?  Completely unable to acknowledge it.  Is it syndrome?  Must be.  

This time I’m out for good.  In the style of the Budweiser advert ‘WhatsAppppppppppp’

What a shock. Happy for you to weasel out of this you fucking hypocrite.

• Downvote 1

34 minutes ago, aRdja said:

You are free to call me a scumbag as well. I hate that cunt because of he constantly talked down on and patronised the majority of you who voted for Brexit, I’ve explained that a number of times... I honestly think he’s a cunt. I’m happy for you to call me out on this and we can go back an forth and that, sure. I’ve never really shied away from any discussions. What I found absolutely baffling was that Rico had the audacity to get on his high horse and gave me a sanctimonious rant on the negative impacts of drugs, despite him being partial to drugs himself. The brass neck. 

You didn’t answer the question, unfortunately. 

1 hour ago, Dr Nowt said:

Certainly demystifying the way recreational drugs get bought and supplied among friends has been instructive. In case anyone from Victorian Britain (sorry Stringers) is posting on here and wasn’t aware how it works.

As if

Stringy predates the Victorians by several generations. Latest carbon testing has him circa 1720 so a Georgian gent about the same age as Liverpool Town Hall

58 minutes ago, Numero said:

Wish I had one of those. I’ve been watching Aquaholic on YouTube. I would like a yacht, but when you factor in the cost of the dock, the fuel, etc... I could probably afford a fancy dinghy before the rental for the docking fees bankrupts me. You can actually get an amazing (to me, not by the standard of that mega yacht in the picture) yacht for 750K-1m but I figure you’ve got to have 10m before going ‘yeah, I can afford to spend it on a floating house that I visit a few times in the summer). 

With that said, no chance for normal folk. Even quite wealthy people can’t afford that shit. 

They're not yachts. Yachts have sails 

They're fucking motor cruisers and floating gin palaces. Ugly creations owned by ugly people

• Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, Numero said:

My mistake. 

I really want an ugly floating gin palace motor cruiser full of ugly people. 

Well, why didn't you say so...

I reckon they're full of incredibly attractive people with hideously deformed souls

Crew aside, of course

36 minutes ago, aRdja said:

What a shock. Happy for you to weasel out of this you fucking hypocrite.

You’ve been told 12 or 13 times.  By people who really don’t like me.  And me. 

What does the 5th post on this thread say? Can you read it? Your whole argument falls away when you acknowledge it.  

2 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

If coke at the cricket for middle aged men is sad and depressing. 

What is coke on a golf weekend for middle aged men? 

I think it’s more acceptable. At least you’ve gotten some exercise in and the coke will be performance enhancing off the tee, whilst an added challenge to deal with on the green. 

Being a middle aged man is generally sad and depressing whatever you do so golf on drugs is probably allowed. 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

You’ve been told 12 or 13 times.  By people who really don’t like me.  And me. 

What does the 5th post on this thread say? Can you read it? Your whole argument falls away when you acknowledge it.  

All you’ve done so far is cowardly evade my questions. Not once have you tried to address as to why you hold me to a different set of standards as you do yourself i.e. putting me on a pedestal. You even told people a lie about me ‘castigating’ people for using Amazon. “But but.... what about the 5th post?” lol