You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Drugs

Bjornebye

4 hours ago, A Red said:

I'll have a stab at explaining to you too (no that doesnt mean i want to stab you either in the back or in the dark it means i'll have a go)

You on the one hand, claim you try not to be a cunt by buying fairtrade or whatever and wont use Amazon because of the way they treat their staff, but, are happy to help fund a drugs industry that kills many people every year. Rico, who has never made such claims about being an ethical caring type of bloke, and has done drugs before, has called you out for being a bit of a silly billy. He is calling you the hypocrite, you cant call him one because he hasnt claimed to be anything other than a cunt.

Do you see it now?

How am I a hypocrite? I’ve never once given anyone shit for taking drugs. If anyone is a hypocrite then he is. As that’s what he was doing to me. Honestly some of the biggest fucking stretch I’ve ever seen in my whole life. I never hold other posters to higher standards than I do myself. Would love for you to be able to find an example of me claiming not to be cunt. I’m a lovely guy to be around, but I’m as big a cunt as most here. Basically just a regular bloke. His main issue it seems is that I hate his idols James O’Brien and Maajid Nawaz, two of the most detestable characters in politics.

32 minutes ago, aRdja said:

How am I a hypocrite? I’ve never once given anyone shit for taking drugs. If anyone is a hypocrite then he is. As that’s what he was doing to me. Honestly some of the biggest fucking stretch I’ve ever seen in my whole life. I never hold other posters to higher standards than I do myself. Would love for you to be able to find an example of me claiming not to be cunt. I’m a lovely guy to be around, but I’m as big a cunt as most here. Basically just a regular bloke. His main issue it seems is that I hate his idols James O’Brien and Maajid Nawaz, two of the most detestable characters in politics.

He’s playing the lovely guy defence. Game over. 

Although he still doesn’t fucking get it. At least 4 people have tried to explain it. Maybe, just maybe he’s completely incapable of understanding straight forward concepts.  It’s not as if there was a precedent (there was, the Corbyn/Philips row about being stabbed in the front rather than the back). 

20 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

He’s playing the lovely guy defence. Game over. 

Although he still doesn’t fucking get it. At least 4 people have tried to explain it. Maybe, just maybe he’s completely incapable of understanding straight forward concepts.  It’s not as if there was a precedent (there was, the Corbyn/Philips row about being stabbed in the front rather than the back). 

You literally pretended to be upset over me doing drugs to get one over me, despite admitting later on that you enjoy dabbling in drugs. That’s the literal definition of hypocrisy. Why in the world would you hold me to higher standards than you do yourself or other posters here? Baffling.

3 minutes ago, aRdja said:

You literally pretended to be upset over me doing drugs to get one over me, despite admitting later on that you enjoy dabbling in drugs. That’s the literal definition of hypocrisy. Why in the world would you hold me to higher standards than you do yourself or other posters here? Baffling.

Are you honestly not getting this, or are you being purposely obtuse? He wasn’t upset with you for doing drugs....you know what, forget it.

13 minutes ago, belarus said:

Are you honestly not getting this, or are you being purposely obtuse? He wasn’t upset with you for doing drugs....you know what, forget it.

That’s why I said he “pretended” to be upset about me talking about drugs. He clearly wasn’t as he admitted later that he enjoyed dabbling.

4 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

He doesn't give a fuck what you put in your body.

He thinks you are a hypocrite for financially supporting an industry that causes so much human suffering.

Bit harsh on @dave u, that.