You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Drugs

Bjornebye

8 minutes ago, Duff Man said:

The GF's pretty fucking grim atm, it really is.

To be expected after 4 months lockdown and a massive title winning hangover. If you posted more often it would make the place better. You wildebeest. 

• Upvote 1

I’ve got an addictive personality, so I’ve never tried Class A drugs.

Having been hopelessly addicted to hardcore stuff such as Imodium, Vicks VapoRub ointment and Mars Bars, I’ve always thought it best I swerve beak, etc.

I’ve smoked weed in the past, but not for many years. To be honest, weed didn’t agree with me at all, presumably because I wasn’t used to it and it didn’t mix well with all the ale that I used to drink. I once got destroyed on some in Amsterdam and was convinced I was wearing a pair of John Barnes’ skintight 1980s footy shorts, which were made out of Panini shiny

foil stickers. To make matters worse, I shit myself and when I finally made it to a toilet, I just sat there for ages, unable to work out if I’d wiped my arse or not. 

15 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

Having been hopelessly addicted to hardcore stuff such as Imodium, Vicks VapoRub ointment and Mars Bars, I’ve always thought it best I swerve beak, etc.

I’ve smoked weed in the past, but not for many years. To be honest, weed didn’t agree with me at all, presumably because I wasn’t used to it and it didn’t mix well with all the ale that I used to drink. I once got destroyed on some in Amsterdam and was convinced I was wearing a pair of John Barnes’ skintight 1980s footy shorts, which were made out of Panini shiny

foil stickers. To make matters worse, I shit myself and when I finally made it to a toilet, I just sat there for ages, unable to work out if I’d wiped my arse or not. 

Sounds like you’re gonna be a great Kethead

19 hours ago, Rico1304 said:

You’re doing the right thing, front it out for a couple of days and most people will forget.  
Because as we know the GF has a track record of forgetting and not bringing things up.  

Lol. You pretended to be outraged over me talking about illicit drugs, and got caught admitting that you’ve dabbled with drugs in the past. People noticed. Either you’re a liar trying to look hip by pretending that you took drugs or you were a hypocrite trying to shame people for getting high. Happy for you to bring it up as often you like, you fucking dork.

• Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Tony Moanero said:

_106265841_zamon3bbc.jpgimage (1).jpg

37 minutes ago, aRdja said:

Lol. You pretended to be outraged over me talking about illicit drugs, and got caught admitting that you’ve dabbled with drugs in the past. People noticed. Either you’re a liar trying to look hip by pretending that you took drugs or you were a hypocrite trying to shame people for getting high. Happy for you to bring it up as often you like, you fucking dork.

Got caught? Are you high now?  You still don’t understand do you?  

Is it a mark of success or a source of shame to be discussed on a WhatsApp group aligned to the forum?

Is it a mark of success or a source of shame to be included on a WhatsApp group aligned to the forum?

These are the questions I’ll consider during my morning walk in the woods with the dog.

It’s possible that neither myself or the dog will ever find answers we’re comfortable with. Such is life. 

4 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

I’m not sure, mate. I’m a Coronation Street and Emmerdale, man. Stopped watched Eastenders regularly in the early 90s.

1489744934-dot-shocked-computer.gif?crop

6 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

I’m not sure, mate. I’m a Coronation Street and Emmerdale, man. Stopped watched Eastenders regularly in the early 90s.

I grew up with soaps but don't bother at all these days. Emmerdale seems to be the pick of the bunch when I watch the odd episode, EastEnders isn't good for anyone's mental health.

7 hours ago, Rico1304 said:

Got caught? Are you high now?  You still don’t understand do you?  

Why are you pretending to have forgotten? You literally dedicated paragraphs feigning outrage over me being nostalgic about fun times back in London? Only for you to slip up and shared your own experiences with drugs a couple of pages after!

12 minutes ago, aRdja said:

Why are you pretending to have forgotten? You literally dedicated paragraphs feigning outrage over me being nostalgic about fun times back in London? Only for you to slip up and shared your own experiences with drugs a couple of pages after!

That’s not what happened you fucking moron.  I highlighted your hypocrisy in pretending to be bothered about workers rights, using fair trade products, calling ‘centrists’ scum when you were happy to support the drug trade.  It never bothered me because I’m a consistent cunt.  As far back as I can remember, before you joined the site I’ve told stories about going to Paradise, Heaven and various other debauched nights.  I’ve had chats with Stringers, Stig, Lifey and Dr Nowt about it over the years. It was no secret,  there was no slip up.  

You seem to continuously get the wrong end of any stick you can find.  It’s like a fucking super power. 

Then you invented a WhatsApp group to try and...we’ll I’ve no fucking idea why you invented it but you did. People called you out not to defend me, or because they are my mates but because it was fucking juvenile 13 yr old valley girl shite. You massive cunt. 

finally, I’ve never, ever had an avatar before. Thanks. 

• Upvote 3