You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Drugs

Bjornebye

6 hours ago, belarus said:

I love a bit of beak. My better half is dead against all drugs and I don’t get the opportunity anymore. 

Nothing wrong with a bit when you want some I reckon, as long as you’re in control of that.

I went out with a copper for a

few years.  That was restrictive.  

9 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

I played football with a lad who was a cop, he used to do all sorts that he’d often share with friends. Was also quite partial to the late night dodgy bars that turned into knocking shops after 2am.

I used to smoke a fair bit of weed. Then there seemed to be an arms race to develop the strongest, psychosis inducing green they could. For me it stopped being fun, having a smoke and a laugh with my mates, and just put us in mong comas for hours. Smoking one day would give me nightmares for a week. 

Resin became harder to come by as demand dropped and I just stopped. Every now and again if someone offers me a joint I'll take it and have a go, as long is it's not brain buster haze Der, but otherwise that's it for drugs for me. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Rico1304 said:

Haha - from what I’ve heard it could go either way with that though.

Edit - as alluded to by Jose, which I hadn’t read before replying

20 hours ago, aRdja said:

Mate I’ve got loads of WhatsApp messages genuinely laughing at your posts on this bud. I’d turn it in if I were you. 

This is the one that does it for me, spine chilling menace from every word. Genuinely laughing thats what they were doing.

4 minutes ago, A Red said:

This is the one that does it for me, spine chilling menace from every word. Genuinely laughing thats what they were doing.

Fancy making up a WhatsApp group thinking that would shut me up?  It’s fucking hilarious.  

I suspect he’ll be frantically searching for Melbourne’s most expensive breakfast to try and deflect.  

28 minutes ago, belarus said:

Haha - from what I’ve heard it could go either way with that though.

Edit - as alluded to by Jose, which I hadn’t read before replying

I’ve always been lucky...or not.  To be fair I could kind of understand it because if I got nicked she’d have been in massive trouble.  

13 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Fancy making up a WhatsApp group thinking that would shut me up?  It’s fucking hilarious.  

I suspect he’ll be frantically searching for Melbourne’s most expensive breakfast to try and deflect.  

Stop crying Rico. Get over it you basic twat.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, aRdja said:

Stop crying Rico. Get over it you basic twat.

You’re doing the right thing, front it out for a couple of days and most people will forget.  
Because as we know the GF has a track record of forgetting and not bringing things up.  

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Rico1304 said:

3 hours ago, Jose Jones said:

I played football with a lad who was a cop, he used to do all sorts that he’d often share with friends. Was also quite partial to the late night dodgy bars that turned into knocking shops after 2am.

Yeah, my experience of going on a holiday with someone in the police did not go well. The cunt is still a policeman to this day as well. In addition to the below I’ll also add he was sitting next to the toilet in the bathroom of our apartment absolutely fucked doing coke and my mate walked in and threw the toilet seat up to have a piss.

Only problem with that is he had about €200 worth of coke lined up on the toilet seat and it went everywhere. He started crying and sniffing what he could find up off the floor. 

On 03/07/2015 at 23:24, Sugar Ape said:

I went on holiday to Spain a few years ago with two of my mates and one of them invited this lad he worked with that I'd met before for maybe 5 minutes in my life. 

He turns up at the airport with a massive suitcase and absolutely no money to his name until he got paid 4 days later. We all chipped in a hundred Euros each to last him a few days, he spent about 60 Euros on the plane drinking Vodka and got his passport taken off him for smoking in the toilet. We landed and my two mates went out for something to eat while I stayed at the hotel with him. He opened his suitcase and had two pair of shorts in there, one t-shirt and a fucking huge ghetto blaster. And that was it, no underwear, no socks, nothing else.

He then went down to the bar, ordered a pint of vodka straight with no mixer, drank it, vanished to his room then came down 5 minutes later with a kitchen knife and sprinted past me. We found him passed out 30 minutes later on a traffic island. And that was the best behaved night we got out of him.

What has this got to do with the thread? Well, my and my other two mates were having a bevy by the pool in the day when the manager came and got us and told us we'd have to leave the hotel. We'd left the other cunt in bed but knew straight away he'd done something bad. Turned out he was standing bollocko in his doorway when the lift pinged open directly opposite him and a family got out, stood there open mouthed when they saw him and he casually asked if they'd like to see his crabs which he'd caught off some married woman he was having an affair with. Thankfully we talked them into letting us stay. I'd like to say that was the only time he dropped his pants and offered to show people his crabs but I'd be lying.

When he got paid he withdrew 1,200 Euros, only had 3 days to go and he still had to borrow money off the rest of us before the end of the holiday as he spent 400 Euros buying everyone in a bar a drink and the rest on coke. He was, and still is, a policeman as well.

That was the same holiday I was getting into a bird in a bar and Rik Waller off Pop Idol, complete with dreadlocks no less, clicked his fingers at the bird I was with and said you're coming back to my hotel with me. He looked slightly put out when she told him to fuck off and I threatened to put his fat arse through the window.