You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Drugs

Bjornebye

1 hour ago, YorkshireRed said:

I’ve started a WhatsApp group to talk about some of you. Publicly I agree with everything I say but privately I think I’m a bit of a cunt. 

Be a bit boring talking to yourself though mate

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

It thus reveals an ego insofar as an ‘I’ is brought into focus: the pre-reflective consciousness which is objectified is viewed as mine. This ‘I’ is the correlate of the unity that I impose upon the pre-reflective states of consciousness through my reflection upon them.

That's what I said!

50 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

It thus reveals an ego insofar as an ‘I’ is brought into focus: the pre-reflective consciousness which is objectified is viewed as mine. This ‘I’ is the correlate of the unity that I impose upon the pre-reflective states of consciousness through my reflection upon them.

How's the ayahuasca, Bruce? 

3 minutes ago, Dr Nowt said:

This thread works best if you imagine it as a group of people beaked up on gak, all talking over each other without listening to a word anyone else says.

Its was the 4th of october, maybe the 5th, could have been the 7th, anyway it wasn't even his car but just fucking listen will you 

4 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

I miss the two finger wank. 

I miss musing over lost souls who died producing this shite for my opportunity to cry wank on a limp dick whilst the prostitute I’ve employed for the evening sits uncomfortably watching Russia Today on the hotel TV in a travelodge outside Hull.

Good times.

• Upvote 3

42 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

I miss musing over lost souls who died producing this shite for my opportunity to cry wank on a limp dick whilst the prostitute I’ve employed for the evening sits uncomfortably watching Russia Today on the hotel TV in a travelodge outside Hull.

Good times.

Thats a beautiful thing Bruce

11 hours ago, YorkshireRed said:

Cocaine. It’s all I do these days.

I love a bit of beak. My better half is dead against all drugs and I don’t get the opportunity anymore. 

Nothing wrong with a bit when you want some I reckon, as long as you’re in control of that.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Rico1304 said:

I could never understand people who do it on their own. Have a good one.  

When I used to do it, it was mainly when I was with people, but there was times at the end of a night that I’d have half a bag left, a ten deck of regal and a few jd and cokes while I listened to music and watched YouTube videos. Was boss.

• Upvote 1