You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Drugs

Bjornebye

12 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

I wasn’t arsed about the drugs, couldn’t give a flying fuck what you do.  It’s your hypocrisy and holier than thou attitude that annoyed me.  That and you being a massive cunt.  

You weren’t arsed about me doing drugs yet you dedicated 10 paragraphs expressing your outrage?! Lol, good one. Who are you trying to kid you fucking try hard?

1 minute ago, aRdja said:

You weren’t arsed about me doing drugs yet you dedicated 10 paragraphs expressing your outrage?! Lol, good one. Who are you trying to kid you fucking try hard?

I really couldn’t care less, in fact I’d like you to take loads, take them all. There’s a few stories on here about my 20’s and 30’s that show I’m no hypocrite. But what you can’t do is try is pretend you care about people by not using Amazon because they don’t treat their workers nicely and  restrict the number of poo breaks when you are quite happy to use a product made by people who’ll machine gun a couple of families on a day out and chop the heads off women and leave them in the street.  Oh, and you are a massive cunt. 

4 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

I really couldn’t care less, in fact I’d like you to take loads, take them all. There’s a few stories on here about my 20’s and 30’s that show I’m no hypocrite. But what you can’t do is try is pretend you care about people by not using Amazon because they don’t treat their workers nicely and  restrict the number of poo breaks when you are quite happy to use a product made by people who’ll machine gun a couple of families on a day out and chop the heads off women and leave them in the street.  Oh, and you are a massive cunt. 

One rule for you and another for me? You got yourself so upset from me taking drugs (what about those dealers?!!!) despite you dabbling with drugs in the past? Do you realise how embarrassing this is for you?

8 minutes ago, aRdja said:

One rule for you and another for me? You got yourself so upset from me taking drugs (what about those dealers?!!!) despite you dabbling with drugs in the past? Do you realise how embarrassing this is for you?

Listen, we all know your comprehension skills are sketchy to say the least. Maybe being upside down has made all your blood rush to your head. I can’t understand it for you.   

1 minute ago, Rico1304 said:

Listen, we all know your comprehension skills are sketchy to say the least. Maybe being upside down has made all your blood rush to your head. I can’t understand it for you.   

Mate I’ve got loads of WhatsApp messages genuinely laughing at your posts on this bud. I’d turn it in if I were you. 

• Downvote 3

3 minutes ago, aRdja said:

Mate I’ve got loads of WhatsApp messages genuinely laughing at your posts on this bud. I’d turn it in if I were you. 

So you’re saying that loads of people sending you messages are too much of a massive pussy to say what they think in this thread? They come on here, read the thread, decide not to post, then close the post, then send you a message. 

I might not be Rico’s biggest fan, but that sounds like utter horse shit. 

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, aRdja said:

Jesus Christ.  You honestly think I care about WhatsApp messages from a loads of cunts I don’t know or if I do I don’t like? Really?  That’s if they even exist.  I’ll take Groucho Marx’s view on your WhatsApp group.  

7 minutes ago, aRdja said:

Does this go on? Man, I haven’t even started yet and that’s got me feeling anxious and paranoid. I wondered why I get limited responses on here to my posts. I thought it was just because I was boring and a massive cunt. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Rico1304 said:

Jesus Christ.  You honestly think I care about WhatsApp messages from a loads of cunts I don’t know or if I do I don’t like? Really?  That’s if they even exist.  I’ll take Groucho Marx’s view on your WhatsApp group.  

Just trying to help you bud. You wouldn’t want to be a laughing stock no?

• Downvote 1