You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Drugs

Bjornebye

8 minutes ago, TheBitch said:

Fucking hell. Who invited the fun sponge in. 

This thread is for peace and love and good times. 

Imagine how bad I’d be if I’d given them up completely. I’d be the worst kind of hypocrite.

Give it a few hours though and I’ll temporarily change my tune. Off on a garden crawl later so the wheels (by choice) will come off.

Might pop back into this thread tomorrow to remind everyone drugs are shit again. 

10 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

I always thought Mitsubishi  in the 90s were sponsored by Cocky Warren.

Not near me, it was Gooch Street. Although they may have started there. 

Ive said this before but a mate of mine tried to buy some in Paradise Factory once, the first person he asked was the owner. He was taken downstairs to the office for what he thought was going to be a kicking. The bloke open a safe and brought out a carrier bag full. He asked how many he wanted.  My mate squeaked ‘2 please’. 

getting the first train home from Manchester on a Sunday morning. We must have looked like something from a horror film.  

1 hour ago, YorkshireRed said:

Drugs are basically shit. The few hours of whatever chemically induced high comes your way is balanced by days, weeks, months and even years of downs. They hit you in the pocket, put you at risk of losing everything good in your life and supporting the filthy trade that supplies them is morally/ethically wrong. 

Having said that, I’ve had some moderately good times on drugs, bordering on reasonable. 

I used to think I was having excellent times but I now know that not to be true.

Saturday is my one drug taking day of the week now (mostly). Moderation only but it’s still wank. 

Biggest drug peddlar in the world is the CIA.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Ive said this before but a mate of mine tried to buy some in Paradise Factory once, the first person he asked was the owner. He was taken downstairs to the office for what he thought was going to be a kicking. The bloke open a safe and brought out a carrier bag full. He asked how many he wanted.  My mate squeaked ‘2 please’. 

getting the first train home from Manchester on a Sunday morning. We must have looked like something from a horror film.  

'Gooch Street' where's that? Are the streets either side full of cocks and arseholes.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, YorkshireRed said:

Imagine how bad I’d be if I’d given them up completely. I’d be the worst kind of hypocrite.

Give it a few hours though and I’ll temporarily change my tune. Off on a garden crawl later so the wheels (by choice) will come off.

Might pop back into this thread tomorrow to remind everyone drugs are shit again. 

What is your drug tipple for today?

14 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Haha that's a very familiar story of the times, the bouncers and owners made a fortune.

2 hours ago, YorkshireRed said:

Drugs are basically shit. The few hours of whatever chemically induced high comes your way is balanced by days, weeks, months and even years of downs. They hit you in the pocket, put you at risk of losing everything good in your life and supporting the filthy trade that supplies them is morally/ethically wrong. 

Having said that, I’ve had some moderately good times on drugs, bordering on reasonable. 

I used to think I was having excellent times but I now know that not to be true.

Saturday is my one drug taking day of the week now (mostly). Moderation only but it’s still wank. 

Some of the most profound experiences I’ve had in my life have been under the influence of drugs. There aren’t many things topping good tunes + a good sound system + a cosy dance floor, and banging pingers. Transcendental.

2 hours ago, YorkshireRed said:

Go on then I'll knock a fiver off.

4 minutes ago, aRdja said:

There aren’t many things topping good tunes + a good sound system + a cosy dance floor, and banging pingers.

Never really been my scene. I’m not cool enough. All I ever did/do was get completely wasted and find ways to fuck up my life. Sometimes those ways made for interesting experiences, often they did not. 

25 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

What the fuck were you so outraged for then you fucking hypocrite?

Just now, aRdja said:

What the were you so outraged for you fucking hypocrite?

I wasn’t arsed about the drugs, couldn’t give a flying fuck what you do.  It’s your hypocrisy and holier than thou attitude that annoyed me.  That and you being a massive cunt.  

• Upvote 3