You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Drugs

Bjornebye

4 minutes ago, aRdja said:

Anyone done anything fun lately? Another lockdown here, it’s Friday night and I’m bored fucking shitless. If this had been in London, I could’ve got something fun delivered to my doorstep within half an hour. Fuck I miss London. Best city in the world IMO.

Disclaimer: Other forms of fun are widely available.

4 minutes ago, aRdja said:

Anyone done anything fun lately? Another lockdown here, it’s Friday night and I’m bored fucking shitless. If this had been in London, I could’ve got something fun delivered to my doorstep within half an hour. Fuck I miss London. Best city in the world IMO.

Still doing too much for a person of my age and previous history.

Only once a week, easier than pizza to get delivered. In fact, during lockdown that was never more true.

I still look forward to it too much to completely stop, even though it doesn’t really do me any favours. 

Haven't done anything particularly stupid for a while but it’s probably only a matter of time. 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, aRdja said:

You need the brass thread. Unless you meant a few E's in which case you're fine. 

Also, where do you live? The Isle of Skye? Fuck me. 

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

You need the brass thread. Unless you meant a few E's in which case you're fine. 

Also, where do you live? The Isle of Skye? Fuck me. 

I thought he was in Melbourne. If you can't find drugs in Melbourne, you're definitely doing it wrong.

4 minutes ago, General Dryness said:

We've got the Legalize Cannabis referendum coming up in a couple of months here. Even if the ayes have it theres a clause that says the government could still nix it, but if it passes we'll be the Amsterdam of the South Pacific. But with more sheep and less bicycles. 

10 hours ago, aRdja said:

You know where I live mate, come around and ring number 9, They must have a good supplier because the bastards have been playing fucking bass all night, which resulted in my day today starting at 6am when I couldn’t get back to kip.

Went for a walk around the block so I could have a good gander, if there’d have been a few bods I’d have been right on to the Babylon As there’s one seriously annoying fucking yank accent in there.

possibly this could be a double post to the getting older thread.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Audrey Witherspoon said:

You know where I live mate, come around and ring number 9, They must have a good supplier because the bastards have been playing fucking bass all night, which resulted in my day today starting at 6am when I couldn’t get back to kip.

Went for a walk around the block so I could have a good gander, if there’d have been a few bods I’d have been right on to the Babylon As there’s one seriously annoying fucking yank accent in there.

possibly this could be a double post to the getting older thread.

I'm sorry but what is this is gibberish?

1 hour ago, A Red said:

I'm sorry but what is this is gibberish?

Gibberish??? It is quite clear, Ardja wants gear, and I have some annoying bastard neighbours, who have been partying throughout the night, and so likely have a supplier.

now, can I call someone to get you home? You shouldn’t be walking these streets at this hour in your slippers and nightshirt.

• Upvote 1

On 07/06/2020 at 23:47, Rico1304 said:

You see, if you hang around here long enough there’s always, and I mean always, posts that prove people just aren’t so fucking righteous as they pretend to be. 

I mean, look at the Centrist thread. Anyone would think they were the lowest of the low the way you describe them. But here you are, happy to support a trade that enslaves millions of the poorest people in the South America, fuels murder on an almost industrial scales, puts tens of thousands of people in prison every year all so that you can stay up late and talk bollocks. 

It’s another reason why I love this place. 

Fairtrade coffee: check

Free range meat: check

Cocaine obtained of the backs of poor, exploited people, trafficked by criminals and murderers: check

That is a pretty fucking good post. I don't give a shit what Ardj puts up his conk, but I do love the absolute demolish of hypocrisy. James O'B was sub human scum the other week. 

On 07/06/2020 at 23:47, Rico1304 said:

You see, if you hang around here long enough there’s always, and I mean always, posts that prove people just aren’t so fucking righteous as they pretend to be. 

I mean, look at the Centrist thread. Anyone would think they were the lowest of the low the way you describe them. But here you are, happy to support a trade that enslaves millions of the poorest people in the South America, fuels murder on an almost industrial scales, puts tens of thousands of people in prison every year all so that you can stay up late and talk bollocks. 

It’s another reason why I love this place. 

Fairtrade coffee: check

Free range meat: check

Cocaine obtained of the backs of poor, exploited people, trafficked by criminals and murderers: check

What about E’s? 

I’m ok to eat them like sweets aren't I?

• Upvote 1

I had a brief spell working down the west coast of south America many years ago, the peruvians used to call cocaine perico or the more obvious coca, or perico apparently dosnt mean coke but parrots and putting things up your nose,  dont ask me why I couldn't understand it then and still dont, I do however remember both the peruvians and the perico being very welcoming. 

Drugs are basically shit. The few hours of whatever chemically induced high comes your way is balanced by days, weeks, months and even years of downs. They hit you in the pocket, put you at risk of losing everything good in your life and supporting the filthy trade that supplies them is morally/ethically wrong. 

Having said that, I’ve had some moderately good times on drugs, bordering on reasonable. 

I used to think I was having excellent times but I now know that not to be true.

Saturday is my one drug taking day of the week now (mostly). Moderation only but it’s still wank.