You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Drugs

Bjornebye

So here's the thing.

Drugs.

"Winners don't use drugs".

Don't listen kids. Its bullshit. We were playing World Cup '90. It was an arcade game in pubs back in the day when Tony could pull women with his Pringle Jumper, Farah kecks and flick hairstyle. Anyway, the pause menu showed a FBI logo and the text "Winners don't use drugs".

Fucking nonsense. Duckie Lee went outside; smoked a spliff then came back and beat me 6-0.

Six fucking nil.

Drugs. Winners are all over that shit.

Fucking hate Duckie Lee. 

• Upvote 5

A few tinnies of a Saturday night then get the Volcano vape out when the kids are out of the picture. 

Did loads of acid and speed in my early twenties, fuck that sitting up all night shit nowadays !

The smoking side of it puts me right off now, hence the vapouriser.  Far cleaner and better effects too.

• 2 months later...

I was never tempted by pills even when I was young and dumb (Now I'm just dumb). I used to see a few lads that went my school pilled up every week, gurning to fuck and not knowing what the fuck was going on. Really don't see the appeal 

Just now, cloggypop said:

Lee Butler is a bit of a tit like. Seems to have control over the State nights now. He was never there back in the day when it was good. Probably still hanging round the George in Crosby then. 

He lives round the corner from me. Thats pretty much all I have to say on the fella. 

• 11 months later...
3 minutes ago, aRdja said:

£150 a gram for ‘jarg’ minimum

Fucking hell. I’ve watched that ‘Nothing to Declare’ show and they don’t fuck about. Half of the problem is the people trying to smuggle shit look shifty as fuck straight off the bat. 

“Why are you sweating profusely, sir?”

”It’s got nothing to do with the kilo of coke in the lining of my suitcase, honest”

• Upvote 2