You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Drugs

Bjornebye

Have you, haven't you? What have you taken and how close have you felt to touching god 

Weed (Doesn't agree with me, I don't mind people who smoke it but it sends me weird)

Ecstacy (had some of the best nights of my life on it and the closest I got to touching god)

Cocaine (shite) 

MDMA (my preferred drug of choice)

Mushrooms (scatty)

Acid (if you haven't done it, don't) (but do) but don't 

Ketamine (sex pest gear) 

MDMA wins hands down. Mainly because of The Prodigy when I first dabbed. 

Not done drugs in years but just watching something on YouTube and it reminded me how fucking good life was when I was 20 

Never tried any of it apart from a couple of cakes in Amsterdam. Never smoked either. Put it down to being into my f**tball when I was a teen and hoping to play at a decent level. By time I realised I was too shit to make it as a professional my interest in drugs was non existent.

Forgot Speed. I last had that at a work summer party about 10 years ago. Dabbed a bit before we got there and ended up spewing aftershock all over the bar. Then tried to carry on the conversation I was having with one of our directors as if nothing had happened. 

• Upvote 1

All of the above. GBH had a summer of popularity here. That was dangerous, half a cap too much and you woke up 4 hours later having shit yourself.

You were on that with Spence weren't ya? Got you Ste i've got you summed up now. Raving bum gaper. 

Weed  -  Was mad into it when I was about 20, was all over the place having a spliff after waking up.  Took about 10 years off and started using it with the respect it deserves about 3 months ago.  Just got a couple of grams of Northern Lights off the DarkWeb.  Next day delivery from London.  Great service!  Weed is just medicinal to me now, never smoke during the day.  About 10pm worknights just have a quick blast on the bong and hit the sack. Sleep like a baby

Ecstasy - Had about 5 or 6 mostly in the Krazyhouse in town when I was about 25.  Amazing but always feels like a bit of a lottery.  Wouldn't do it now.

Speed - Nibbled a whole wrap years ago and didn't sleep that night.  Interesting but next day I felt like shit.

Never done anything else I can think off.  Ask Paulie Dangerously about his M-Cat experiences.  Well funny

Never did drugs of any type until about a year and a half ago.

Since then, I've tried ecstasy, coke, weed, ket, mushrooms and MDMA.

Weed never appealed to me and it only worked one time in Amsterdam after a particularly strong brownie. It took me 10 minutes to put on my socks and shoes when getting ready to go out because I was laughing so much. I ended up coming home early as I could barely feel my legs.

Ecstasy is amazing, but requires some caution. A few months ago, I stupidly took an extra one and ended up interspersing otherwise normal conversations with random f**tball statistics. Didn't feel right until about 5 or 6 days later after that night.

Weed - Long relationship with Mary Jane. 27 years this year. Buckets, spliffs, bongs, lungs, pipes, pipe cans, tulips and all the other methods. Stopped smoking it nearly a year ago and started vaping. Our relationship is now one that is loving and more spiritual. Like PP I only have the one at around 9pm with a few games of FIFA then onto listening to some Alan Watts,Terence McKenna or some good meditation music with my cans on.

LSD - Had a few bad trips and used to get flashbacks when smoking weed till a few years ago. Not had any since '99.

MDMA - Boss stuff but hated snorting and bombing. Once went to our band room and jammed with my mates till 6am in the morning thinking I was playing the best bass ever. I don't even play bass.

Ket - last had that on my 30th. I've seen the pictures. Never again.

Speed - was bad on this from '99 - '01. Fucking dirty horrible drug.

Coke - Had it once in the Paradox in '98. Didn't like myself on it. Never touched it again.

Mushrooms - Boss. Would do again.

Gary's - Popped loads of them over the years. Loved them. Last had one about 5 years ago at band practice. Boss. Went to my mates after it and his missus was trying to make her own ginger ale in plastic bottles. She didn't realise the pressure in one and it exploded. When you and your mate are sat in his kitchen off your face and a fuck off loud explosion happens is mad. I thought His house had blow up and we were dead in heaven or at the bottom of the stairway anyway. Don't think I would touch them again now though.

I really want to sample some DMT though.

Make some mushy tea. Also, if you have absolutely shitloads you can dry them out on newspaper and then powder them up for future use.*

Mushies are boss. Liberty caps, Mexicans, Hawaiians. All boss. Philosopher Stone truffles not so much as no pretty visuals you just feel insane for about 12 hours.

*this is probably highly illegal

Make some mushy tea. Also, if you have absolutely shitloads you can dry them out on newspaper and then powder them up for future use.*

Mushies are boss. Liberty caps, Mexicans, Hawaiians. All boss. Philosopher Stone truffles not so much as no pretty visuals you just feel insane for about 12 hours.

They are only illegal if you take them off the field where they have been picked or dried.

I used to really like the truffles apart from the taste which was revolting

They were legal up until about 2010, I think

Next month there are gonna be fuckload of magic mushrooms growing on the horses fields. Any pro-tips on gathering and preparing and not going full Syd Barrett?

I know how to identify them as we had tons last year but didn't gather or take any.

Just pick them, get them home and let them dry out and then have a handful at a time.

I would like to do Mushrooms or DMT at some point but am scared of a bad trip.

Never touched anything before but would be very interested in ayahuasca but i had a really fucked up time on morphine when i was in hospital. It is normal to get bad shit in your head when in ITU units but with that worry in my head it really does put me off on the chance that affects the experience and it turns nasty

Never touched anything before but would be very interested in ayahuasca but i had a really fucked up time on morphine when i was in hospital. It is normal to get bad shit in your head when in ITU units but with that worry in my head it really does put me off on the chance that affects the experience and it turns nasty

My mate went Amsterdam last year and they have liquid mushrooms in various strengths, starting on a mild dose would be the best way to do it.

• Upvote 1

Weed - Long relationship with Mary Jane. 27 years this year. Buckets, spliffs, bongs, lungs, pipes, pipe cans, tulips and all the other methods. Stopped smoking it nearly a year ago and started vaping. Our relationship is now one that is loving and more spiritual. Like PP I only have the one at around 9pm with a few games of FIFA then onto listening to some Alan Watts,Terence McKenna or some good meditation music with my cans on.

LSD - Had a few bad trips and used to get flashbacks when smoking weed till a few years ago. Not had any since '99.

MDMA - Boss stuff but hated snorting and bombing. Once went to our band room and jammed with my mates till 6am in the morning thinking I was playing the best bass ever. I don't even play bass.

Ket - last had that on my 30th. I've seen the pictures. Never again.

Speed - was bad on this from '99 - '01. Fucking dirty horrible drug.

Coke - Had it once in the Paradox in '98. Didn't like myself on it. Never touched it again.

Mushrooms - Boss. Would do again.

Gary's - Popped loads of them over the years. Loved them. Last had one about 5 years ago at band practice. Boss. Went to my mates after it and his missus was trying to make her own ginger ale in plastic bottles. She didn't realise the pressure in one and it exploded. When you and your mate are sat in his kitchen off your face and a fuck off loud explosion happens is mad. I thought His house had blow up and we were dead in heaven or at the bottom of the stairway anyway. Don't think I would touch them again now though.

I really want to sample some DMT though.

Load of us went to a festival a few years back, one of our lot gareth loved a line but all we had was a shit load of MDMA. Thursday morning, tents up, sat with a beer under the gazebo and Gareth comes honking out of his tent like a cunt. "Nik, where did you get that gear?" Mad cunt thought it was beak and did a big fat line of the stuff. He was last seen that night walking across the waltzers stage while cars where flying past him. 

• Upvote 2

Load of us went to a festival a few years back, one of our lot gareth loved a line but all we had was a shit load of MDMA. Thursday morning, tents up, sat with a beer under the gazebo and Gareth comes honking out of his tent like a cunt. "Nik, where did you get that gear?" Mad cunt thought it was beak and did a big fat line of the stuff. He was last seen that night walking across the waltzers stage while cars where flying past him.

To be fair there's not a 'nice' way to take MDMA.

Just get it down and then enjoy.