You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Van drives into crowds in Barcelona

Trumo

Speaking as a terrorist this would be a success but only in terms of our media coverage and the 'terror it causes' 

In terms of military significance this is a shit strategy and must indicate that these cunts are on their last legs.

If they had the ability to detonate bombs here they would before the now obvious increase in security will happen.

These are probably just nutters who have read a pamphlet or two.

Are we going to see a proper ISIS attack.

Is that Live leak. I've just seen one and it looks like loads of kids and youngsters. Horrible.

Yes it was mate, a facebook contact just linked it and I cant describe what I just saw in detail. I bottled out of posting it here at first but your latest post hit it. Two empty prams, mangled legs and motionless bodies. 

Now saying 50 injured :(

Speaking as a terrorist this would be a success but only in terms of our media coverage and the 'terror it causes' 

In terms of military significance this is a shit strategy and must indicate that these cunts are on their last legs.

If they had the ability to detonate bombs here they would before the now obvious increase in security will happen.

These are probably just nutters who have read a pamphlet or two.

Are we going to see a proper ISIS attack.

If I understood this post, I'd probably neg it

Drink less and think more before writing

I wouldn't be surprised if it ends up quite a high death/injury figure.

Initial reports suggest the van drove a good 500m down the central pedestrianised bit of Las Ramblas. There's loads of fruit/food/open air pet stalls on that bit. And loads of people. It's quite fortunate that the majority of outside tables and chairs for bars/cafes etc are located down the bottom end of Las Ramblas or it could've been even worse than it already looks.

The video I seen last about 18 seconds, is that the same one?

It's horrible just seeing motionless bodies spread out on the floor. Why feel the need to film it though? At least comfort some of the victims instead of pulling out your phone.

It's horrible just seeing motionless bodies spread out on the floor. Why feel the need to film it though? At least comfort some of the victims instead of pulling out your phone.

Exactly. If I saw someone filming at a time like that i'd grab their phone and launch the thing. 

It's a proper shitty trick. If I was in that situation, I wouldn't feel knowledgeable to help with first aid etc. And, even if you don't comfort people either, at least respect their fucking dignity.

It's a proper shitty trick. If I was in that situation, I wouldn't feel knowledgeable to help with first aid etc. And, even if you don't comfort people either, at least respect their fucking dignity.

I wouldn't want to touch the injured because I haven't a clue about trying to help a severely injured person and would be petrified of making it worse but there looked to be children in that video, go over by them and stay with them incase they come around to see their mum or dad folded up on the floor next to them, it's not a situation I've ever envisioned myself to be in but I'd like to think I'd be some use in a situation like that not pull out my phone to record it for the world to see via Facebook Live. It's shows the kind of world we live in now.

Exactly. If I saw someone filming at a time like that i'd grab their phone and launch the thing.

I'm surprised no one did, I'd be livid if that was one of my family members on the floor and I found out about it by some prick filming it and putting it on the internet.