You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

C Palace (H) - 3pm, Sat 19/08/17 - Fourth time's a charm.

Trumo

Let's be fair, no one could have possibly predicted we'd have issues if we had a couple of injuries to key players.

There's absolutely nothing we could have done in the past two months that would have boosted our chances of coping with injuries due to increased travel and more games.

If only there was some sort of time period where a club could add quality players to their squad.

• Upvote 2

I would go with something like this:-

----------------------------Mignolet---------------------------------

TAA----Alternative to VvD----Lovren------------War

---------------Chest------------Alternative to Keita ©---------

----------------------------£200m---------------------

------Probity-------------Firmino------Clarity-----------

• Upvote 4

If that's true what the fuck are they doing in training?

If they're being pushed too hard, that's on Klopp and his minions!

3 games in 7 days....something most of our players simply can't handle.

Which is why we needed a lot of strengthening of our squad and why our failure to do so will cost us and is so baffling - how can Klopp et al not see what so many of us have been shouting about all summer.

Gonna be a lot of WTF line ups this season as the games and injuries pile up...we are struggling already a week in.

I would go with something like this:-

----------------------------Mignolet---------------------------------

TAA----Alternative to VvD----Lovren------------War

---------------Chest------------Alternative to Keita ©---------

----------------------------£200m---------------------

------Probity-------------Firmino------Clarity-----------

If it's still 0-0, after 25 minutes, I would get Firmino off for the Yacht and shut up shop.

• Upvote 1

So Klopps busy saying we have a deep enough squad if we get no injuries.

Well looks like Mane will be on the bench at most tomorrow. Lallana out for months, Henderson and Sturridge will be lucky to play 40 games between them their records of late.

Its getting to be a fucking joke. Not a funny one either

• Upvote 1

I used to think Klopp said all these things to placate the current squad but now I haven't got a fucking clue what the fuck he's going on about. 

I think we took 3 fit first team midfielders to Hoffenheim or some shit like that with Milner perhaps filling the void. Our defence is bollocks and the few midfielders we have are weak as piss, the fucking Powerpuff Girls.

Fuck me, we need serious investment in this shower of piss.

• Upvote 1